Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 24th 2013 new

Thank you, Erin. I've had a lot of practice getting kids ready---I help my "nieces and nephews" get ready for school when their mom is traveling or gone so their Dad can lollygag like he normally does. . . :)

Jan 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Mary-583970 said: I like this, let's hope some guys take notice of all us lovely ladies and our -wonderful- qualities :3 <...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

I like this, let's hope some guys take notice of all us lovely ladies and our -wonderful- qualities :3

Face value: I love to clean and cook, I am great at finding events around town, but also plan movie/popcorn nights on the couch. I am easy-going but love debating. I am fun-loving, I can have fun in the car, at a nightclub, at the beach, in the city, in the wilderness, with your parents, with your boys, or just sitting at home.

And once you've got me...

I am thoughtful. If you are working late, I will hold everything to share it with you when you get back. I will remember if you don't like walnuts in your brownies, I will bring you your favorite drink after a long drive/day/flight, and I will wrap your gifts in your favorite color.

I am not presumptuous. I will be happy for you to have guy time, even if you cancel our date. I do not expect flowers or gifts or dinners, just your honesty. I won't undermine you, I won't live in a fantasy and I will work hard to fix problems and misunderstandings.

I will never make you eat the foods you hate, but will challenge you to try new ones! I forgive easily, will do anything to make you smile, and will let you fall asleep on me even if I'm uncomfortable.

Not sure if this is good or bad? :P If I like you, I will remember everything about you. I will remember what you ate on our first date, I will remember where we bought eggs together for the first time. I will remember your flight number and time that you told me months ago. I will remember what we talked about at 2pm on our 5th date, and what the name of our waiter was at the restaurant. And other such things. It can't be helped, I'm afraid :P

--hide--

"I will not make you eat food that you hate" laughing

...Spoken like a true cook...thanks for making me laugh!

Maybe if the food is marketed properly, for example,

Food name: quiche Code man food name: Italian Cheese Pie

Really, it should be French Cheese Pie, but "Italian" sounds heartier
Jan 25th 2013 new
Sorry, it should read:

Food name: quiche

Man food code name: Italian Cheese Pie
Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: Sorry, it should read: Food name: quiche Man food code name: Italian Cheese Pie
(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: Sorry, it should read:

--hide--
whateer you call it real men still won't eat it

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: (Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: Sorry, it should read: Food name: quiche <...
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Quote:
Jacqueline-556574 said: Sorry, it should read:

--hide--

You can always add meat .........and men will eat it.

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) John-913295 said: (Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
John-913295 said:

Quote:
Jacqueline-556574 said: Sorry, it should read:

You can always add meat .........and men will eat it.

--hide--
It's called, "Bacon Bait"!! b wink Battling eyelashes heartbeat

Jan 25th 2013 new
(Quote) John-913295 said: whateer you call it real men still won't eat it

--hide--
There is a Tea Room in town...wouldn't you think men would say "girly luncheon frufru place" and choose a hamburger place to eat. Noooo! A motorcycle man sits right down at the quaint little table and orders so my sister is coming back from the ladies room and I see her stopping at MM's table for a minute. I asked her what's up? She said "this is a tea room mister" and he said "I know but they serve a great roast beef sandwich". Go figure!
Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: It's called, "Bacon Bait"!! b
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

It's called, "Bacon Bait"!! b

--hide--

laughing

Jan 25th 2013 new
(Quote) John-913295 said: whateer you call it real men still won't eat it

--hide--

Only if they had read the book! cloud
Jan 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: There is a Tea Room in town...wouldn't you think men would say "girly luncheon frufru place" and ch...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: There is a Tea Room in town...wouldn't you think men would say "girly luncheon frufru place" and choose a hamburger place to eat. Noooo! A motorcycle man sits right down at the quaint little table and orders so my sister is coming back from the ladies room and I see her stopping at MM's table for a minute. I asked her what's up? She said "this is a tea room mister" and he said "I know but they serve a great roast beef sandwich". Go figure!
--hide--

Also probably a good place to meet women sans men.
Posts 51 - 60 of 92