Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: It's called, "Bacon Bait"!! b
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

It's called, "Bacon Bait"!! b

--hide--

Oink! Oink! laughing
Jan 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: Also probably a good place to meet women sans men.
(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said:

Also probably a good place to meet women sans men.
--hide--
Never thought of it that way...just that it was a nice place to be with Lacey curtains, pretty tables, collectible nicknacks, just feminine. Huh!
Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) John-913295 said: <...

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
John-913295 said:

Quote:
Jacqueline-556574 said: Sorry, it should read:

Food name: quiche

Man food code name: Italian Cheese Pie

whateer you call it real men still won't eat it

You can always add meat .........and men will eat it.

--hide--

I think we need a recipe thread where we describe or share recipes we want to cook for the guys...? I know they would love that!

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) John-913295 said: <...

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
John-913295 said:

Quote:
Jacqueline-556574 said: Sorry, it should read:

Food name: quiche

Man food code name: Italian Cheese Pie

whateer you call it real men still won't eat it

You can always add meat .........and men will eat it.

--hide--

I used to make a tasty but decadent quiche in the 80's and late 70's called Quiche and Tell. It had bacon, heavy cream and olives... among other cheese. This was pre 80's and it just goes to show how they tried to re-educate us after that.

Jan 25th 2013 new
I love your recipe thread idea Marian! That would be fun!
Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Erin-419365 said: I love your recipe thread idea Marian! That would be fun!
(Quote) Erin-419365 said: I love your recipe thread idea Marian! That would be fun!
--hide--

I think it has to be placed in either St Peters or Entertainment...!

Jan 25th 2013 new

--hide--

I started it! Go and POST! They are hungry after a hard week! It should help everything for us to talk about FOOD! tongue heartbeat

Jan 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Never thought of it that way...just that it was a nice place to be with Lacey curtains, pretty tables, collectibl...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Never thought of it that way...just that it was a nice place to be with Lacey curtains, pretty tables, collectible nicknacks, just feminine. Huh!
--hide--

I never did either, but it would be similar to the boys who enrolled in Home Economics in grade school, just to meet girls!
Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Leaving Religious Practice and Spirituality aside because I think those should be a given..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Leaving Religious Practice and Spirituality aside because I think those should be a given..

What are a few things about you that you think would attract a man/woman to you? Let's hit your high points..

I love to bake..I was always the family cookie baker growing up..

I can keep you in hats..

I love to give little gifts that mean something to us..

--hide--
selling myself? tough one but I'll give it a try:

1. my name means intimate in a local dialect back home... I live up to it;

2. I have the mindset of a protector of my love ones... and being a boxing afficionado, I can throw a mean punch to who ever threatens my love ones;

3. I have a sweet tooth... my girl can have all the chocolates and/or cheesecake she wants in my company;

4. I love to smell good, my girl won't be stuck with a stinky man at any time;

5. I can multi-task with great efficiency: I can do my laundy, clean the house and cook all at the same time;

6. I love to get a massage, so me and my girl can unwind at a spa without her having the guilt of dragging me into a "girly" place;

7. I love to be behind the wheel during a road trip... my girl can have a peaceful sleep and rest during the drive;

8. Much as I hate to admit it, but I love a good pair of kicks... I won't mind going on shoe shopping with my girl for as long as I can also buy myself some;

9. I've been told that I have the mind of Dr. House and the sense of humor of the Big Bang Theory;

10. I am a go-getter. I am that man that gets the job done.

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Leaving Religious Practice and Spirituality aside because I think those should be a given..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Leaving Religious Practice and Spirituality aside because I think those should be a given..

What are a few things about you that you think would attract a man/woman to you? Let's hit your high points..

I love to bake..I was always the family cookie baker growing up..

I can keep you in hats..

I love to give little gifts that mean something to us..

--hide--
I am a good listener who can listen without making judgemental comments. I have fun no matter what I am doing. I can speak the truth with love. I can be on your side and support you without losing myself. I know who I am and remain true to myself.

Posts 61 - 70 of 92