Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: There is a Tea Room in town...wouldn't you think men would say "girly luncheon frufru place&qu...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: There is a Tea Room in town...wouldn't you think men would say "girly luncheon frufru place" and choose a hamburger place to eat. Noooo! A motorcycle man sits right down at the quaint little table and orders so my sister is coming back from the ladies room and I see her stopping at MM's table for a minute. I asked her what's up? She said "this is a tea room mister" and he said "I know but they serve a great roast beef sandwich". Go figure!
--hide--
Besides, He is a smart man going where the women are!

Jan 26th 2013 new
biggrin enjoy laughter and conversation easy going enjoy: leisure/physical activities...walking and or bicycling in the parks/country, swimming, dancing, batminton or tennis, etc. open to try new activities...enjoy learning will work together in all aspects, i.e: home chores/repairs/maintance; interests/dreams/needs enjoy travelling, singing, playing the piano, and all types of music, the outdoors/nature will build us up...focusing on our positives and turning our weaknesses into strengths...focusing on the best we can be

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Leaving Religious Practice and Spirituality aside because I think those should be a given..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Leaving Religious Practice and Spirituality aside because I think those should be a given..

What are a few things about you that you think would attract a man/woman to you? Let's hit your high points..

--hide--

Hmmm.....this is more difficult than I thought it'd be.........

I'm very sentimental heart & an excellent listener

I love to give unexpected little gifts for no reason

I love to knit (it's my Prozac!).....socks, hats, scarves Tartan Beret

Even though I grew up in a small town, I'm enamored by the seashore

Rocking babies is one of the most heavenly experiences lovestruck!

Essential oils are my newest interest.....I have blends to address almost anything and the aromas are absolutely delightful!
Late night campfires, conversation, and a glass of wine.... CowGirl

Slowly, but diligently, training for my first 5k wide eyed

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Leaving Religious Practice and Spirituality aside because I think those should be a given..

Leaving Religious Practice and Spirituality aside because I think those should be a given..

What are a few things about you that you think would attract a man/woman to you? Let's hit your high points..

I love to bake..I was always the family cookie baker growing up..

I can keep you in hats..

I love to give little gifts that mean something to us..

--hide--
I am a great friend who is loyal. I am honest. I have a compassionate heart and people feel comfortable confiding in me because I amtrust worthy of there confidences in me. I love to learn new things. This attitude has helped me through alot of lifes obstacles. I am a person who is a brainstormer. If there is a problem, I believe that by pulling our ideas together we can come up with even better solutions. I have an outgoing personality. I am not afraid to be help where I can. I enjoy being silly and dancing in the kitchen but I enjoy philosphical discussions. I like to try new meals or dishes but I dont consider myself a GREAT cook. I am good though. I take care of myself by reading, and eating well. I can mend, I am frugal, (love Goodwill), I give my tithing to church, and I work hard.

Jan 27th 2013 new
I am a good cook. I have a good sense of humor. I'm willing to try new things. I am good at arranging things too.
Jan 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Leaving Religious Practice and Spirituality aside because I think those should be a given.. What are a fe...

I can keep you in hats..

--hide--
Back to your subject, Donna as it makes me laugh. I am pretty ingenious ...like a female Magyver in that I can Mickey Mouse solutions to household problems. ---- I have an internal radar...I can find most lost articles if I try really hard unless it is the match to your sock that either the washer or dryer ate. ---- I am pretty good at giving buzz cuts and shaving beards...only an occasional nicked ear or chin but that is why they made that little white pencil, right? ----
Jan 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Leaving Religious Practice and Spirituality aside because I think those should be a given.. What are a fe...

I can keep you in hats..

--hide--
Back to your subject, Donna as it makes me laugh. I am pretty ingenious ...like a female Magyver in that I can Mickey Mouse solutions to household problems. ---- I have an internal radar...I can find most lost articles if I try really hard unless it is the match to your sock that either the washer or dryer ate. ---- I am pretty good at giving buzz cuts and shaving beards...only an occasional nicked ear or chin but that is why they made that little white pencil, right? ----
Jan 31st 2013 new
Oops...this darn iPad!
Jan 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Back to your subject, Donna as it makes me laugh. I am pretty ingenious ...like a female Magyver in that ...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Back to your subject, Donna as it makes me laugh.

I am pretty ingenious ...like a female Magyver in that I can Mickey Mouse solutions to household problems. ----

I have an internal radar...I can find most lost articles if I try really hard unless it is the match to your sock that either the washer or dryer ate. ----

I am pretty good at giving buzz cuts and shaving beards...only an occasional nicked ear or chin but that is why they made that little white pencil, right? ----
--hide--

Hmmm where is Magyver when I need him? Tonight I did not get to bake my taco ring because I could not figure out how to work my oven....ugh...... faint laughing embarassed

So who do you call when you have troubles??
Jan 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Hmmm where is Magyver when I need him? Tonight I did not get to bake my taco ring because I could not figu...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Hmmm where is Magyver when I need him? Tonight I did not get to bake my taco ring because I could not figure out how to work my oven....ugh......

So who do you call when you have troubles??
--hide--
I had that problem not too long ago. It was the outlet that needed changing. Do you know how sometimes the light switch doesn't seem to work and you change the bulb and it still doesn't work? It is the switch!
Posts 71 - 80 of 92