Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 31st 2013 new
P.S. my brother is an electrician! You have to use all resources available!
Jan 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I had that problem not too long ago. It was the outlet that needed changing. Do you know how sometimes the light ...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I had that problem not too long ago. It was the outlet that needed changing. Do you know how sometimes the light switch doesn't seem to work and you change the bulb and it still doesn't work?

It is the switch!
--hide--

I had to look at my calendar to make sure it's not the 13th because now I need a plumber in the bathroom also.....oh well this too shall pass..... laughing
Jan 31st 2013 new
Looking at the chefs leaves little to wonder where, "Can't stand the heat in the kitchen?" originated! :very happy:
Jan 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: P.S. my brother is an electrician! You have to use all resources available!
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: P.S. my brother is an electrician! You have to use all resources available!
--hide--

Not sure an electrician could help with my gas stove/oven unless he is good at lighting pilot lights....a friend from work will help tomorrow..... scratchchin
Jan 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I had to look at my calendar to make sure it's not the 13th because now I need a plumber in the bathro...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I had to look at my calendar to make sure it's not the 13th because now I need a plumber in the bathroom also.....oh well this too shall pass.....
--hide--
I don't do plumbing ... That has potential of being a messy job but have a good one if yours is a no show!
Jan 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I don't do plumbing ... That has potential of being a messy job but have a good one if yours is a no show!
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I don't do plumbing ... That has potential of being a messy job but have a good one if yours is a no show!
--hide--

scratchchin I have a feeling it will be cheaper to hire one in Oklahoma scratchchin laughing wink
Jan 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Not sure an electrician could help with my gas stove/oven unless he is good at lighting pilot lights....a ...

Not sure an electrician could help with my gas stove/oven unless he is good at lighting pilot lights....a friend from work will help tomorrow.....
--hide--
That is what I mean about resources. My furnace pilot went out and I you tubed it and fixed it myself...of course my sister was right there helping me. Two heads are better than one vas the saying goes. Clair, what are you inferring Mister?
Jan 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I have a feeling it will be cheaper to hire one in Oklahoma

I have a feeling it will be cheaper to hire one in Oklahoma
--hide--
Do you know what Clair is referring to about heat in the kitchen Brenda?
Jan 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: That is what I mean about resources. My furnace pilot went out and I you tubed it and fixed it myself...of cours...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: That is what I mean about resources. My furnace pilot went out and I you tubed it and fixed it myself...of course my sister was right there helping me. Two heads are better than one vas the saying goes.

Clair, what are you inferring Mister?
--hide--

Once I know how this one works I will be fine, the joys of not baking at home since I got my house last fall......
Jan 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Do you know what Clair is referring to about heat in the kitchen Brenda?
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Do you know what Clair is referring to about heat in the kitchen Brenda?
--hide--

No clue.... laughing
Posts 81 - 90 of 92