Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Night of the Living Dead
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Night of the Living Dead

--hide--

Day of the Dead Living

Bye everyone. My subscription ends today and I will not be renewing. It has been fun. Best wishes to all of you, and maybe I'll be back on sometime in the future. God Bless. rose
Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: Day of the Dead Living Bye everyone. My subscription ends today and I will not be ren...
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said:

Day of the Dead Living

Bye everyone. My subscription ends today and I will not be renewing. It has been fun. Best wishes to all of you, and maybe I'll be back on sometime in the future. God Bless.
--hide--
The Night Has a Thousand Eyes..................which will be watching over Kathleen while she is gone. So let's hope those eyes are friendly ones. eyepopping

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: The Night Has a Thousand Eyes..................which will be watching over Kathleen while she is g...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

The Night Has a Thousand Eyes..................which will be watching over Kathleen while she is gone. So let's hope those eyes are friendly ones.

--hide--

Happy returns .... ( wishing Kathleen a safe time away and a happy return if God so wills ) hug Praying

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: Bye everyone. My subscription ends today and I will not be renewing. It has been fun. Best wi...

Bye everyone. My subscription ends today and I will not be renewing. It has been fun. Best wishes to all of you, and maybe I'll be back on sometime in the future. God Bless.
--hide--

mummies on the loose..... it has been fun for the short time Kathleen wishing you well... and happy birthday....

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: mummies on the loose..... it has been fun for the short time Kathleen wishing you well.....
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

mummies on the loose..... it has been fun for the short time Kathleen wishing you well... and happy birthday....

--hide--

Its a wild world out there Kathleen....be safe

youtu.be

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: mummies on the loose..... it has been fun for the short time Kathleen wishing you well.....
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

--hide--
and daddies running amok

Jan 24th 2013 new

[quote]Debbie-443016 said:

Its a wild world out there Kathleen....be safe

youtu.be
wild thing

Jan 24th 2013 new
Well Good luck! Day of the dead living indeed!

(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: Day of the Dead Living Bye everyone. My subscription ends today and I will not be rene...

Day of the Dead Living

--hide--
Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Well Good luck! Day of the dead living indeed!
(Quote) John-759808 said: Well Good luck! Day of the dead living indeed!

--hide--

zombies

Jan 24th 2013 new
only zombies or Zombies?

What kind of zombies?

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: zombies
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

zombies

--hide--
Posts 151 - 160 of 200