Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: all of those stars hanging up in the sky could never shine brighter than you! <...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

all of those stars hanging up in the sky could never shine brighter than you!

--hide--

starry starry night

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: starry starry night
(Quote) John-34848 said:

starry starry night

--hide--

Don Mclean

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Don Mclean
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Don Mclean

--hide--
Garrison, NY

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Garrison, NY
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Garrison, NY

--hide--

Train Wreck ( The Garrison train wreck occurred near Garrison on the Great Hudson River Railway on October 24, 1897, killing 20 people)

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Train Wreck ( The Garrison train wreck occurred near Garrison on the Great Hudson Ri...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Train Wreck ( The Garrison train wreck occurred near Garrison on the Great Hudson River Railway on October 24, 1897, killing 20 people)

--hide--

Auto Train -- DC to Orlando.

Connects these two metro areas, though the actual endpoints are Lorton, Virginia and Sanford, Florida. The train has special train cars for carrying autos and motorcycles. My buddy Daryl and I rode the Auto Train in May 2000.

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Auto Train -- DC to Orlando. Connects these two metro areas, though the actua...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Connects these two metro areas, though the actual endpoints are Lorton, Virginia and Sanford, Florida. The train has special train cars for carrying autos and motorcycles. My buddy Daryl and I rode the Auto Train in May 2000.

--hide--

Transcontinental Railway tcrr.com Connects east to west wink

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: Auto Train -- DC to Orlando.

Quote:
Edward-4511 said:

Transcontinental Railway tcrr.com Connects east to west

--hide--

"I've been working on the railroad...." youtu.be

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Transcontinental Railway tcrr.com Connects east to west

Transcontinental Railway tcrr.com Connects east to west

--hide--

TransSiberian Orchestra www.youtube.com connects old to new note

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: "I've been working on the railroad...." youtu.be ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

"I've been working on the railroad...." youtu.be

--hide--

Love it!!!

I think you took this picture, Zoom:
Green Bay train museum, Lifest event July 10

"Green Bay train museum, Lifest event July 10"

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: TransSiberian Orchestra https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc4q48aPK34 connects old to new<...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

TransSiberian Orchestra www.youtube.com connects old to new

--hide--

Beethoven... aka the dog biggrin

www.youtube.com

Posts 31 - 40 of 200