Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Now that the Super bowl is almost here and Hockey is finally in full swoing who is your Hockey team.

MINE....

""LETS GO BRUINS""

Jan 23rd 2013 new

First!!!!

My hockey team .... as if you didn't know ...

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Now that the Super bowl is almost here and Hockey is finally in full swoing who is your Hocke...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Now that the Super bowl is almost here and Hockey is finally in full swoing who is your Hockey team.

MINE....

""LETS GO BRUINS""

--hide--

First! GO UMD BULLDOGS bulldog ... college hockey

Jan 23rd 2013 new

Zoom Rolling Along wants to know why Mary Ellen always spells "wants" with an unnecessary apostrophe scratchchin

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: First! GO UMD BULLDOGS ... college hockey
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

First! GO UMD BULLDOGS ... college hockey

--hide--

oops, second... but as they say, the last shall be first, or whatever that is laughing

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: First! GO UMD BULLDOGS ... college hockey

First! GO UMD BULLDOGS ... college hockey

--hide--

I Force-fingered you Michael yoda raspberry

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: First!!!!My hockey team .... as if you didn't know ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

First!!!!

My hockey team .... as if you didn't know ...

--hide--

yeah, but my team has its own emoticon bulldog ... mischievous laughing

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Zoom wants to know why Mary Ellen always spells "wants" with an unnecessary apostrophe
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Zoom wants to know why Mary Ellen always spells "wants" with an unnecessary apostrophe

--hide--
Ummmm, eyebrow I didn't even know I did that. When I type in a few of the letter to Mary Ellen'd pub that comes up and I just click on it embarassed laughing laughing laughing laughing I will have to correct that the next time. embarassed

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Now that the Super bowl is almost here and Hockey is finally in full swoing who is your Hocke...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

MINE....

""LETS GO BRUINS""

--hide--

watching the Bruins right now, ME ... the Rangers are leading, 3-2 in the third. Better get myself another blackberry iced tea and another cookie, and batton down the hatches for a wild ending to this game. Not a Minnesota Wild, mind you...

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: watching the Bruins right now, ME ... the Rangers are leading, 3-2 in the third. Better ...

watching the Bruins right now, ME ... the Rangers are leading, 3-2 in the third. Better get myself another blackberry iced tea and another cookie, and batton down the hatches for a wild ending to this game. Not a Minnesota Wild, mind you...

--hide--
GO BRUINS!!!!! clap clap

Posts 1 - 10 of 94