Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Ummmm, I didn't even know I did that. When I type in a few of the letter to Mary Ellen...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Ummmm, I didn't even know I did that. When I type in a few of the letter to Mary Ellen'd pub that comes up and I just click on it I will have to correct that the next time.

--hide--

Automatic form filling on your web browser. Unfortunately, the automatic form filling doesn't check for apostrophe abuse.

BTW you may find this amusing

www.apostropheabuse.com

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Not a Minnesota Wild, mind you...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Not a Minnesota Wild, mind you...

--hide--

Speaking of the Wild, the Wings host them Friday night. And it will be televised nationally on NHL Network. You know I'll be watching .... hyper

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Automatic form filling on your web browser. Unfortunately, the automatic form filling does...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Automatic form filling on your web browser. Unfortunately, the automatic form filling doesn't check for apostrophe abuse.

BTW you may find this amusing

www.apostropheabuse.com

--hide--
That was too funny laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Speaking of the Wild, the Wings host them Friday night. And it will be televised nationall...

Speaking of the Wild, the Wings host them Friday night. And it will be televised nationally on NHL Network. You know I'll be watching ....

--hide--

I might havta watch that one as well, since my UMD Bulldogs are off Friday night. All they have this weekend is a Saturday afternoon exhibition game against the US junior national team. bulldog United States Flag

Jan 23rd 2013 new

DARN!!! Starbucks is kicking me out again. irked Hopefully I will be back tomorrow. crossfingers Until then take care and God bless you all. wave Praying hug

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: DARN!!! Starbucks is kicking me out again. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow. Until then take...

DARN!!! Starbucks is kicking me out again. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow. Until then take care and God bless you all.

--hide--

G'night, ME. I'll give a report on Saturday after my Bulldogs play those 17 year-olds. It is a development team for US players that are destined hopefully to one day be part of the US Olympic team Olympics ... our goalie played for them, against UMD bulldog, two years ago.

Hope your Bruins come through for you!

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: GO BRUINS!!!!!

GO BRUINS!!!!!

--hide--

Sorry, ME sorry ... Marion Gaborik, formerly of the Wild but now of the Rangers, just scored the game winner in OT

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: (Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: GO BRUINS!!!!! Sorr...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Quote:
MaryEllen-298977 said:

GO BRUINS!!!!!

Sorry, ME ... Marion Gaborik, formerly of the Wild but now of the Rangers, just scored the game winner in OT

--hide--

Here Mary Ellen have a hug and a cookie you'll feel better.

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Here Mary Ellen have a and a you'll feel better.

Here Mary Ellen have a and a you'll feel better.

--hide--
Thank you Zoom. I do feel better now. It was only by one point so I feel my boys played a great game. biggrin

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: Here Mary Ellen have a and a you...

Quote:
Edward-4511 said:

Here Mary Ellen have a and a you'll feel better.

Thank you Zoom. I do feel better now. It was only by one point so I feel my boys played a great game.

--hide--

And they got a point in the standings since it went to overtime.

Posts 11 - 20 of 94