Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: And they got a point in the standings since it went to overtime.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

And they got a point in the standings since it went to overtime.

--hide--
That is very true. biggrin

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: That is very true.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

That is very true.

--hide--

Alas, my Wings lost in regulation to Dallas the other night and therefore got no points. hissyfit

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Alas, my Wings lost in regulation to Dallas the other night and therefore got no poin...

Alas, my Wings lost in regulation to Dallas the other night and therefore got no points.

--hide--
I'm sorry here have a hug and a cookie you'll feel better.

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I'm sorry here have a and a you'll feel better.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

I'm sorry here have a and a you'll feel better.

--hide--

hug PacMan cookie

Jan 24th 2013 new

Hopefully they can tame the Wild tomorrow night (sorry Michael)

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Hopefully they can tame the Wild tomorrow night (sorry Michael)

--hide--

who, the tombstone Wings?

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: Hopefully they can tame the Wild tomorrow night...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Quote:
Edward-4511 said:

who, the Wings?

--hide--

rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes

Jan 24th 2013 new

Well, better the Wings winning than the Chi B-Hawks, that's for sure ... or those Dallas Stars, I'll never forgive them for leaving Minnesota sad

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Hopefully they can tame the Wild tomorrow night (sorry Michael)

--hide--

Grrr. the Wings lead the Wild 4-2 after two. First time that I've gotten to see the Wild goalie (Harding) play since he revealed his MS diagnosis.

Tomorrow afternoon: UMD Bulldogs bulldog against the US U-18 National Team United States Flag ... might be a tough game, the US U-18's just beat Michigan State 3-0 the other night

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Grrr. the Wings lead the Wild 4-2 after two. First time that I've gotten to see ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Grrr. the Wings lead the Wild 4-2 after two. First time that I've gotten to see the Wild goalie (Harding) play since he revealed his MS diagnosis.

Tomorrow afternoon: UMD Bulldogs against the US U-18 National Team ... might be a tough game, the US U-18's just beat Michigan State 3-0 the other night

--hide--

The Jets beat the Penguins tonight :) And the Oilers beat LA last night in OT :) Both my teams are above .500...I'm hoping for a Jets vs Oilers Stanley Cup final. You heard it here first :)

I remember following Josh Harding back when he used to play for the Regina Pats of the WHL.

Posts 21 - 30 of 94