Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/26/2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Grrr. the Wings lead the Wild 4-2 after two. First time that I've gotten to see the Wild goal...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Grrr. the Wings lead the Wild 4-2 after two. First time that I've gotten to see the Wild goalie (Harding) play since he revealed his MS diagnosis.

Tomorrow afternoon: UMD Bulldogs against the US U-18 National Team ... might be a tough game, the US U-18's just beat Michigan State 3-0 the other night

--hide--
Wings win 5-3 raspberry
01/26/2013 new

Just returned to CM Stopped in to wish ME well on her upcoming wedding. Have to go with the Wings being from Mi.

Steve wave wave

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Steve-72317 said: Just returned to CM Stopped in to wish ME well on her upcoming wedding. Have to go with the Wings ...
(Quote) Steve-72317 said:

Just returned to CM Stopped in to wish ME well on her upcoming wedding. Have to go with the Wings being from Mi.

Steve

--hide--
Thank you Steve. That means a lot to mean. biggrin As for Hockey I would say my Bruins are off to a good start. YAY!!! clap clap clap

01/29/2013 new

Rolling Along

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

--hide--
Hey Zoooooooom how are you this evening??? wave hug

01/29/2013 new
wave HI ME....how are you doing tonight? rose
01/29/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Hey Zoooooooom how are you this evening???
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Hey Zoooooooom how are you this evening???

--hide--

Getting along zoomingly. Could you get me a milk please?

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: HI ME....how are you doing tonight?
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: HI ME....how are you doing tonight?
--hide--
Doing well but feeling a bit guilty... boggled I came over to Tom's house to use his washer because mine died and so did my laptop so I'm using his computer but the poor guy has been sick and is fast asleep while I wait for my clothes to get done. embarassed embarassed eyepopping

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Getting along zoomingly. Could you get me a milk please?

Getting along zoomingly. Could you get me a milk please?

--hide--
One ice cold mug of milk coming up. C[_] biggrin

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: One ice cold mug of milk coming up. C
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

One ice cold mug of milk coming up. C[_]

--hide--

*slurp* aaah .... thanks ME.

brb .... have not had dinner. came home, worked on taxes for a bit then took a shower. I think I am going to make a buffalo burger and fries.

Posts 31 - 40 of 94