Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found or unavailable

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: *slurp* aaah .... thanks ME. brb .... have not had dinner. came home, worked o...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

*slurp* aaah .... thanks ME.

brb .... have not had dinner. came home, worked on taxes for a bit then took a shower. I think I am going to make a buffalo burger and fries.

--hide--
Oh yum sounds good.

Jan 29th 2013 new

biggrin BE right back need to check on the wash

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: BE right back need to check on the wash
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

BE right back need to check on the wash

--hide--
OK my friends I will see you when I can afford to ressurect my laptop and can get back on line. See you all soon. Good night and God bless you all. Praying hug hug hug

Feb 12th 2013 new

YIKES!!! Sorry I have been away for so long my computer died and untimely death and I just now got back online thanks to my honey. heart

Feb 12th 2013 new

Geesh go off line for a while and the pub ends up on page three. eyepopping laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Feb 12th 2013 new
Here come the HAWKS the mighty Blackhawks .... They are off to a great start.
Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Here come the HAWKS the mighty Blackhawks .... They are off to a great start.
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Here come the HAWKS the mighty Blackhawks .... They are off to a great start.
--hide--
Yes they are and so are my Bruins. wink This is going to be a good season. biggrin

Feb 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: BE right back need to check on the wash
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

BE right back need to check on the wash

--hide--

Hi ME!! Missed seeing you around. hug hug hug hug hug
Feb 12th 2013 new
Rolling Along
Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Hi ME!! Missed seeing you around.
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Hi ME!! Missed seeing you around.
--hide--
I know I missed being here. My laptop died and when I brought it to see what was wrong with it it could not be ressurected. When the power cord died it somehow fried the operating system of the computer. So I had to get a new laptop. My honey gave me a really nice Valentines day present. He is a good guy. heart

Posts 41 - 50 of 94