Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
--hide--
Zoooooooooom how are you doing this fine evening??? wave hug

Feb 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Zoooooooooom how are you doing this fine evening???
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Zoooooooooom how are you doing this fine evening???

--hide--
Getting along zoomingly, despite the cancellation of my parish's Mardi Gras dinner. (They're having sewage problems. eyepopping)
Feb 12th 2013 new
Right now I'm watching the new James Bond movie, which came out on Blu-ray today. gangster
Feb 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I know I missed being here. My laptop died and when I brought it to see what was wrong with it it could not...

I know I missed being here. My laptop died and when I brought it to see what was wrong with it it could not be ressurected. When the power cord died it somehow fried the operating system of the computer. So I had to get a new laptop. My honey gave me a really nice Valentines day present. He is a good guy.

--hide--

Sounds like he is a keeper! biggrin biggrin biggrin heart So happy for you!

So tonight I am attempting to make Tomato Basil Soup from Scratch....did I mention I had to go buy a can opener just so I could open cans of tomato paste???? eyepopping boggled embarassed
Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Right now I'm watching the new James Bond movie, which came out on Blu-ray today.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Right now I'm watching the new James Bond movie, which came out on Blu-ray today.
--hide--
Cool. Someday I will own a Blu-ray player. Is it a gppd movie???

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Cool. Someday I will own a Blu-ray player. Is it a gppd movie???

--hide--
Yikes that was good not gppd. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing MENE at it's best. Getting used to a new keyboard laughing laughing laughing laughing

Feb 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Cool. Someday I will own a Blu-ray player. Is it a gppd movie???

--hide--
No, it's a good movie. (What does gppd mean? scratchchin duck )
Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Sounds like he is a keeper! So happy for you! So tonight I am attempting to make Tomato ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Sounds like he is a keeper! So happy for you!

So tonight I am attempting to make Tomato Basil Soup from Scratch....did I mention I had to go buy a can opener just so I could open cans of tomato paste????
--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughing You will be so happy you did laughing laughing laughing laughing Nothing like soup from scratch. I can taste it now. YUM!!!!

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: No, it's a good movie. (What does gppd mean? )
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: No, it's a good movie. (What does gppd mean? )
--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughing boggled embarassed laughing laughing laughing laughing

Feb 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Yikes that was good not gppd. MENE at it's best. Getting used to a new keyboard

Yikes that was good not gppd. MENE at it's best. Getting used to a new keyboard

--hide--
laughing laughing
Posts 51 - 60 of 94