Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 12th 2013 new

This new laptop has windows 2008 on it and I am having a hard time getting used to all the new features. It is driving me crazy. irked Oh sometimes I don't like change. laughing laughing laughing

Feb 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: This new laptop has windows 2008 on it and I am having a hard time getting used to all the new features. It...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

This new laptop has windows 2008 on it and I am having a hard time getting used to all the new features. It is driving me crazy. Oh sometimes I don't like change.

--hide--

Yikes!!!

Ok so now my new question is what in the world am I supposed to do with so much soup????? eyepopping boggled
Feb 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: It has been a bad year for these things. I'm glad you are feeling better.

It has been a bad year for these things. I'm glad you are feeling better.

--hide--

Thanks!!!
Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Yikes!!! Ok so now my new question is what in the world am I supposed to do with so much...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Yikes!!!

Ok so now my new question is what in the world am I supposed to do with so much soup?????
--hide--
Freeze some for later then bring the rest to my house I'll help you eat it. laughing laughing laughing laughing

Feb 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Freeze some for later then bring the rest to my house I'll help you eat it.

Freeze some for later then bring the rest to my house I'll help you eat it.

--hide--

I should have known when my recipe I found called for 5 lbs of fresh tomatoes
Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I should have known when my recipe I found called for 5 lbs of fresh tomatoes

I should have known when my recipe I found called for 5 lbs of fresh tomatoes
--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughingI always have a hard time visualizing what things will yield when I cook them. laughing laughing laughing

Feb 12th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I always have a hard time visualizing what things will yield when I cook them.

I always have a hard time visualizing what things will yield when I cook them.

--hide--

Well let me just say this one makes a lot....ah well....I can use it with fresh spaghetti or some type of pasta to give it more of a different feel when I heat it up.
Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Well let me just say this one makes a lot....ah well....I can use it with fresh spaghetti or som...

Well let me just say this one makes a lot....ah well....I can use it with fresh spaghetti or some type of pasta to give it more of a different feel when I heat it up.
--hide--
There you go. It should freeze well so you will have some for a while.

Feb 12th 2013 new

Good night all I have to go now. Starbucks has kicked me out. Love ya all.

Feb 14th 2013 new
valentine Happy St. Valentines Day ME! hug
Posts 71 - 80 of 94