Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Happy St. Valentines Day ME!
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Happy St. Valentines Day ME!
--hide--
Happy St. Valentine's day to you too. Hope your day was a good one.

Feb 14th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Happy St. Valentine's day to you too. Hope your day was a good one.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Happy St. Valentine's day to you too. Hope your day was a good one.

--hide--


Today has been a good one....so what is your Sweetheart doing for you today?
Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Today has been a good one....so what is your Sweetheart doing for you today?
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Today has been a good one....so what is your Sweetheart doing for you today?
--hide--
He baought me the laptop I am currently typing on. biggrin I wasn't able to see him because of work but we talked earier nad made a few more wedding plans. YAY!!!

Feb 14th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: He baought me the laptop I am currently typing on. I wasn't able to see him because of work but we ta...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

He baought me the laptop I am currently typing on. I wasn't able to see him because of work but we talked earier nad made a few more wedding plans. YAY!!!

--hide--


You will have a whole lifetime to enjoy seeing your honey every day very soon. Congrats on your happiness & I am glad he was a sweetheart and got you a computer.
Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: You will have a whole lifetime to enjoy seeing your honey every day very soon. Congrats on your ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

You will have a whole lifetime to enjoy seeing your honey every day very soon. Congrats on your happiness & I am glad he was a sweetheart and got you a computer.
--hide--
He knew it has been my life line since I moved down here so he felt it was a necessity. Yes I will have many Valentine's days in the future. heart

Feb 14th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: He knew it has been my life line since I moved down here so he felt it was a necessity. Yes I will have man...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

He knew it has been my life line since I moved down here so he felt it was a necessity. Yes I will have many Valentine's days in the future.

--hide--


both of the ladies I work with that are married have very quiet evenings planned at home with their husbands. they say other days are more fun to go out with their honeys....
Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: both of the ladies I work with that are married have very quiet evenings planned at home with th...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

both of the ladies I work with that are married have very quiet evenings planned at home with their husbands. they say other days are more fun to go out with their honeys....
--hide--
I tend to agree with them. If we had been able to see each other I think I would have opted for a quiet night at home as well.

Feb 14th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I tend to agree with them. If we had been able to see each other I think I would have opted for a quiet nig...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

I tend to agree with them. If we had been able to see each other I think I would have opted for a quiet night at home as well.

--hide--


Yeah I know...I mainly went out for my meal tonight so I wouldn't have quite so much time to think tonight.
Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Yeah I know...I mainly went out for my meal tonight so I wouldn't have quite so much time to...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Yeah I know...I mainly went out for my meal tonight so I wouldn't have quite so much time to think tonight.
--hide--
I can understand that. I think that is part of why I like going to Starbucks. Yes I have Tom in my life but his job and mine leaves me with a lot of alone time and too much time to think. I need to be around people even if they aren't talking to me. I gain energy from just being around life. So along with using the wifi here I do it so I'm not alone and in my own head too much. That isn't good for me.

Feb 14th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I can understand that. I think that is part of why I like going to Starbucks. Yes I have Tom in my life but...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

I can understand that. I think that is part of why I like going to Starbucks. Yes I have Tom in my life but his job and mine leaves me with a lot of alone time and too much time to think. I need to be around people even if they aren't talking to me. I gain energy from just being around life. So along with using the wifi here I do it so I'm not alone and in my own head too much. That isn't good for me.

--hide--


Hmmm I will have to make sure you have my private email for after you are married this next fall.....
Posts 81 - 90 of 94