Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

02/14/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Happy St. Valentines Day ME!
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Happy St. Valentines Day ME!
--hide--
Happy St. Valentine's day to you too. Hope your day was a good one.

02/14/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Happy St. Valentine's day to you too. Hope your day was a good one.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Happy St. Valentine's day to you too. Hope your day was a good one.

--hide--

Today has been a good one....so what is your Sweetheart doing for you today?
02/14/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Today has been a good one....so what is your Sweetheart doing for you today?
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Today has been a good one....so what is your Sweetheart doing for you today?
--hide--
He baought me the laptop I am currently typing on. biggrin I wasn't able to see him because of work but we talked earier nad made a few more wedding plans. YAY!!!

02/14/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: He baought me the laptop I am currently typing on. I wasn't able to see him because of work but we ta...

He baought me the laptop I am currently typing on. I wasn't able to see him because of work but we talked earier nad made a few more wedding plans. YAY!!!

--hide--

You will have a whole lifetime to enjoy seeing your honey every day very soon. Congrats on your happiness & I am glad he was a sweetheart and got you a computer.
02/14/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: You will have a whole lifetime to enjoy seeing your honey every day very soon. Congrats on your ...

You will have a whole lifetime to enjoy seeing your honey every day very soon. Congrats on your happiness & I am glad he was a sweetheart and got you a computer.
--hide--
He knew it has been my life line since I moved down here so he felt it was a necessity. Yes I will have many Valentine's days in the future. heart

02/14/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: He knew it has been my life line since I moved down here so he felt it was a necessity. Yes I will have man...

He knew it has been my life line since I moved down here so he felt it was a necessity. Yes I will have many Valentine's days in the future.

--hide--

both of the ladies I work with that are married have very quiet evenings planned at home with their husbands. they say other days are more fun to go out with their honeys....
02/14/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: both of the ladies I work with that are married have very quiet evenings planned at home with th...

both of the ladies I work with that are married have very quiet evenings planned at home with their husbands. they say other days are more fun to go out with their honeys....
--hide--
I tend to agree with them. If we had been able to see each other I think I would have opted for a quiet night at home as well.

02/14/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I tend to agree with them. If we had been able to see each other I think I would have opted for a quiet nig...

I tend to agree with them. If we had been able to see each other I think I would have opted for a quiet night at home as well.

--hide--

Yeah I know...I mainly went out for my meal tonight so I wouldn't have quite so much time to think tonight.
02/14/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Yeah I know...I mainly went out for my meal tonight so I wouldn't have quite so much time to...

Yeah I know...I mainly went out for my meal tonight so I wouldn't have quite so much time to think tonight.
--hide--
I can understand that. I think that is part of why I like going to Starbucks. Yes I have Tom in my life but his job and mine leaves me with a lot of alone time and too much time to think. I need to be around people even if they aren't talking to me. I gain energy from just being around life. So along with using the wifi here I do it so I'm not alone and in my own head too much. That isn't good for me.

02/14/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I can understand that. I think that is part of why I like going to Starbucks. Yes I have Tom in my life but...

I can understand that. I think that is part of why I like going to Starbucks. Yes I have Tom in my life but his job and mine leaves me with a lot of alone time and too much time to think. I need to be around people even if they aren't talking to me. I gain energy from just being around life. So along with using the wifi here I do it so I'm not alone and in my own head too much. That isn't good for me.

--hide--

Hmmm I will have to make sure you have my private email for after you are married this next fall.....
Posts 81 - 90 of 94