Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: (Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I can understand that. I think that is part of why...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:
Quote:
MaryEllen-298977 said:

I can understand that. I think that is part of why I like going to Starbucks. Yes I have Tom in my life but his job and mine leaves me with a lot of alone time and too much time to think. I need to be around people even if they aren't talking to me. I gain energy from just being around life. So along with using the wifi here I do it so I'm not alone and in my own head too much. That isn't good for me.

Hmmm I will have to make sure you have my private email for after you are married this next fall.....
--hide--
Yes we need to exchange email addresses.

Feb 14th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Yes we need to exchange email addresses.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Yes we need to exchange email addresses.

--hide--

Cool. I just figured if he works a lot you will still have some free time to chat.... biggrin
Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Cool. I just figured if he works a lot you will still have some free time to chat....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Cool. I just figured if he works a lot you will still have some free time to chat....
--hide--
Yes I will have lots of time to chat. biggrin

Feb 14th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Yes I will have lots of time to chat.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Yes I will have lots of time to chat.

--hide--

Yeah!!!! biggrin
Posts 91 - 94 of 94