Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Maybe Jerry can correct it for her a...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Elizabeth-114955 said:

Maybe Jerry can correct it for her and change the title to Word Association # 56 for Genie.

Or maybe 55-B????? Or 55 -- Part 2????

--hide--

Hmmm...?? How did we get down to 55 or 56 ... We are at the BIG 67 Yes that is right folks... We are getting old !

Hahaha laughing Every looks like they are in Denial scratchchin

Sorry to break the news to everyone ...

Kathleen heart

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Lina-796057 said: What the heck's going on here, anyway? We had ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Lina-796057 said:

What the heck's going on here, anyway? We had kicks on WA 66, I leave for a while to tend to CM Phx/Spring, and now we're back on WA55. Wha...?
Am I growing younger? Or is everyone just doing the Time Warp again? www.youtube.com

Yup, Lina -- you're just a little warped....

--hide--

No Lina.. They are just all in Denial laughing Glad you caught the mistake.. Gee hope you had fun in Phoenix.. Sounds like a great time

Yay March is here and Spring is Springing wink

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: No Lina.. They are just all in Denial Glad you caught the mistake.. Gee hope you had fun...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

No Lina.. They are just all in Denial Glad you caught the mistake.. Gee hope you had fun in Phoenix.. Sounds like a great time

Yay March is here and Spring is Springing

--hide--

Genie started this one back when the other Word Association # 55 was already going. O well we are on the 4th page now so let's go along with it until we get it locked and then we can start # 67. Mushroom season is near. biggrin

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: (Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: No Lina.. They are just all in Den...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Quote:
Kathleen-5781 said:

No Lina.. They are just all in Denial Glad you caught the mistake.. Gee hope you had fun in Phoenix.. Sounds like a great time

Yay March is here and Spring is Springing

Genie started this one back when the other Word Association # 55 was already going. O well we are on the 4th page now so let's go along with it until we get it locked and then we can start # 67. Mushroom season is near.

--hide--

oopss My Apologies.. I didn't know it was already started.. Father Forgive me ... sorry sorry sorry

Yes Let's FINISH what we started biggrin

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: oopss My Apologies.. I didn't know it was already started.. Father Forgive me .....
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

oopss My Apologies.. I didn't know it was already started.. Father Forgive me ...

Yes Let's FINISH what we started

--hide--
lopeta www.freedict.com

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: lopeta www.freedict.com
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

lopeta www.freedict.com

--hide--

rebound

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: rebound
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: