Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 24th 2013 new

HappY birthday Kathleen ... Happy Birthday! wave Praying clap

Jan 24th 2013 new

Happy Birthday! Hippo Birdies two ewes Happy 50th! :wave

Jan 24th 2013 new
Oh no say it ain't so.....Welcome to the Big 5-0 rose rose rose Happy Birthday! rose rose rose angel hug
Jan 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: Aw, shucks, you guys are great. Your greetings mean more to me than you will ever know!
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: Aw, shucks, you guys are great. Your greetings mean more to me than you will ever know!
--hide--
Happy happy birthday! The best is yet to come!
Jan 24th 2013 new

--hide--

eyebrow Noticing your age is now listed as 51 ... was there an error before or did it just forget to roll over?

Jan 24th 2013 new

Happy Birthday.....Hope you have agreat day present

Jan 24th 2013 new

Happy Birthday,Kathleen wave flower Happy Birthday! hug heart rose balloon clap Happy Birthday! party

Jan 24th 2013 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! and have many more rose party party present present present princess

Jan 24th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Kathleen!!! hip hip horray!!! note May the Dear Lord bless you, May the Dear Lord Bless you, May the Dear Lord bless Kathleen, May the Dear Lord bless you note we always sing that to the happy birthday tune at parties biggrin

Jan 24th 2013 new
Birthday blessings to you.
Posts 11 - 20 of 26