Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 24th 2013 new

Happy Birthday, Kathleen. rose wave hersheyskiss

- Elizabeth

Jan 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Noticing your age is now listed as 51 ... was there an error before or did it just forget t...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Noticing your age is now listed as 51 ... was there an error before or did it just forget to roll over?

--hide--

The correct age is 51, so I am an experienced 50 year old. lol!

Bye everyone. My subscription expires today and I will not be renewing. Best wishes to all of you and who knows, maybe I'll be back on in another couple years. rose [Hopefully, you'll all be married and no longer on CM. :) ]
Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: Bye everyone. My subscription expires today and I will not be renewing. Best wishes to al...
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said:

Bye everyone. My subscription expires today and I will not be renewing. Best wishes to all of you and who knows, maybe I'll be back on in another couple years. [Hopefully, you'll all be married and no longer on CM. :) ]
--hide--
sad sad wave wave Wishing you the best Kathleen.

Jan 24th 2013 new

happy, happy birthday, kathleen & blessings on your journey wherever it takes you!!

fez Dove You get a Gold Star! hug party note pinata stir the pot! Its getting cold! heart rose

Jan 24th 2013 new

:cake happy birthday Kathleen! I hope you have a great year.

Jan 25th 2013 new

wave Happy Birthday, Kathleen!! I wish you many joys and blessings in the coming year! You know where to find us if you ever need a hug! hug
Happy Birthday! party present lil mikie

Posts 21 - 26 of 26