Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Jan 26th 2013 new

Hi Elizabeth!

Awww, that's so sweet! I wish them much, much happiness together! And I wish you lots of happiness too. Thanks for answering my forum topic.

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Luanne-865869 said: Sometimes I think there isn't a man out there looking for a woman in my age category (77) I ...
(Quote) Luanne-865869 said:

Sometimes I think there isn't a man out there looking for a woman in my age category (77) I still have lots of life in me, love to do lots of things, but I haven't had any interest shown in me. Is it the age, or am I doing something wrong (or not doing something right)?

--hide--

Luanne, My widowed grandmother remarried in her 80's to man who was in 80's and widowed as well. They fell in love... it was very endearing, and they had a great time together.
I will pray for you that if it is God's will, someone will come into your life somehow, somewhere... And, don't forget to ask Mary to intercede. Especially as Our Lady of Prompt Succor (prompt help :)...
Blessings :) theheart
Marie

Jan 29th 2013 new

Hi Marie!

Thanks for your reply! I am just trusting in the Lord that, if He wishes for me to have a loving relationship at my age with someone who loves Him as much as I do, it will happen. I also pray to St. Joseph to put in a good word for me. wink

Jan 30th 2013 new

Luanne, You give hope to all of us. I believe that you will find that best friend and mate. Thanks for staying the course. The best of luck to you.

Diana

Jan 30th 2013 new

Luanne,

I am betting it's possible. I have the same problem as you are and I think a lot of times the older ones are afraid of distance.
I do many things my grandchildren do.

There has to be some one out there for you as well as for me. Companionship, theatre, dinner, travel, whatever it might be
we can do it.

Good luck, JoBeth

Jan 31st 2013 new

Thanks Diana. If it is meant to be, it will be. If not, well I am a happy person because I know the Lord is on my side, protecting and caring for me all the way. Lots of luck to you.

Jan 31st 2013 new

Goodluck to you too, Beth.

Feb 9th 2013 new
Hi Luanne. Isn't it interesting that only women are responding to you. OK, you older 70+ men, lets hear something from you about this. We know some of you are probably. Reading Luanne's posting.
Mar 2nd 2013 new

Hi Sandra!

Thanks for the plug, but I haven't heard from one man yet. They just don't know what they are missing! (smiles)......

Luanne

Mar 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Luanne-865869 said: Hi Sandra!Thanks for the plug, but I haven't heard from one man yet. They just don&#...
(Quote) Luanne-865869 said:

Hi Sandra!

Thanks for the plug, but I haven't heard from one man yet. They just don't know what they are missing! (smiles)......

Luanne

--hide--
Luanne, I can feel your genuine warmth through your replies. lovestruck! And your love. And the loves that all of our sisters in Christ are giving you. The men must be starting to feel the love -- it's growing! lovestruck!

Posts 11 - 20 of 22