Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I really like that Sarah. If we are to allow men to see us for who we are a whole person our mo...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I really like that Sarah. If we are to allow men to see us for who we are a whole person our modesty in dress and in speech is so important. The kind of man who can see and appreciate that beauty is the kind of man that we deserve as women of God.

It is just so important in any relationship at any and every stage for both of you to respect each other and to care for each other's souls. Recently I realized how important it is for both parties to have a committment to chaste thought and deed and how beautiful it is when it happens. When a man truly is committed to that it is worth its weight in gold. If we are committed as women to presenting ourselves in that manner then our modesty becomes the homing beacon for such a man.

More than just finding a good spouse, we are pleasing God and that is the pearl above price. Even if our modesty never results in a spouse if we gain our eternal spouse we have gained everything and He is DEFINITELY worth the effort and the wait.

--hide--

So beautifully stated, Shara.
Jan 28th 2013 new

Beautifully stated. Its too bad that video/concept isn't as readily available as the junk that is so easily accessed through TV & internet. Our kids watch crap! (excuse my language)

Posts 21 - 22 of 22