Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Be careful where you meet etc.Protect and arm yourselves Ladies! Learn to use a gun.Get a CCW per...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Be careful where you meet etc.Protect and arm yourselves Ladies! Learn to use a gun.Get a CCW permit to carry if you are able to where you live. www.youtube.com

--hide--
Got this one under control, Bernie. wink gangster

Jan 24th 2013 new

It's definitely wise to meet somewhere public, preferably in daylight hours. Although I don't think "church dates" are good first dates, meeting could be done by spending a fair part of a day together by going together to a church-related function, say, picking up trash along the highway or serving at a soup kitchen, together. Then afterwards, go out to dinner and a movie or whatever.

This allows you to see how well you work together before you find out if you play well together. Both are necessary, plus it means conscripting one extra person at the soup kitchen, AND your buddies can sniff out your date to see if s/he is an axe murderer.

And if things are just absolutely NOT going to work out, you get the opportunity to say so before ever going to dinner. Gentlemen get the opportunity to call it off before buying dinner, just in case. Ladies get the opportunity to call it off before being stuck at a dinner he's paying for -- which I suspect makes some ladies feel obligated to stay -- just in case.

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Be careful where you meet etc.Protect and arm y...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

Be careful where you meet etc.Protect and arm yourselves Ladies! Learn to use a gun.Get a CCW permit to carry if you are able to where you live. www.youtube.com

Got this one under control, Bernie.

--hide--
clap Bow CowGirl gangster flamed

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Be careful where you meet etc.Protect and arm yourselves Ladies! Learn to use a gun.Get a CCW per...

--hide--

This is absolutely frightening that this world has come to this. Guns can so easily be turned against and used to overpower a physically weaker person, female vs the stronger male, and do not believe this is the solution. Meant in the most respectful way.

theheart

Jan 25th 2013 new

This is a very important reminder.Thank you Brenda.

Jan 25th 2013 new

--hide--
Toting an AK-47 might help, too... scratchchin rolling eyes

Jan 25th 2013 new

biggrin Thanks Brenda...my first date was creepy and the guy lied about EVERYTHING! We met during the day and as soon as I saw him I knew it was wrong. Thank God he didn't stalk me. rolling eyes faint wave gangster

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Toting an AK-47 might help, too...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Toting an AK-47 might help, too...

--hide--

How I long to see the day when all we need is just the rosary as weapon... rosary

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: How I long to see the day when all we need is just the rosary as weapon... <...
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

How I long to see the day when all we need is just the rosary as weapon...

--hide--

Hey Rosemarie! YES! Absolutely! rosary

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: (Quote) Ray-566531 said: Toting an AK-47 might help, too...
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

Quote:
Ray-566531 said:

Toting an AK-47 might help, too...

How I long to see the day when all we need is just the rosary as weapon...

--hide--
Me too! However ,since we can legally and Constitutionally carry a modern weapon to protect ourselves;and we have a moral right of self defense.Pack a pistol. Especially when there are people who want to do all sorts of bad stuff to you.You are the first responder.Not the Police.Pray and carry a gun! wink

Posts 11 - 20 of 48