Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Eloise-899090 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Be careful where you meet etc.Protect and arm ...
(Quote) Eloise-899090 said:

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

Be careful where you meet etc.Protect and arm yourselves Ladies! Learn to use a gun.Get a CCW permit to carry if you are able to where you live. www.youtube.com

This is absolutely frightening that this world has come to this. Guns can so easily be turned against and used to overpower a physically weaker person, female vs the stronger male, and do not believe this is the solution. Meant in the most respectful way.

--hide--
Not the most perfect solution,but it may keep you alive until you can come up with a better solution.

Jan 25th 2013 new

LISTEN: 911 Call Released After Georgia Mother Shoots Home Intruder foxnewsinsider.com

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Eloise-899090 said: This is absolutely frightening that this world has come to this. Guns can so easily be t...
(Quote) Eloise-899090 said:

This is absolutely frightening that this world has come to this. Guns can so easily be turned against and used to overpower a physically weaker person, female vs the stronger male, and do not believe this is the solution. Meant in the most respectful way.

--hide--

In that case, you should pull the trigger.

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Me too! However ,since we can legally and Constitutionally carry a modern weapon to protect ourse...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Me too! However ,since we can legally and Constitutionally carry a modern weapon to protect ourselves;and we have a moral right of self defense.Pack a pistol. Especially when there are people who want to do all sorts of bad stuff to you.You are the first responder.Not the Police.Pray and carry a gun!

--hide--

Sold my 9mm pistol years back, maybe I should buy again gangster. One hand with rosary and the other hand with a pistol! cool laughing

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Me too! However ,since we can legally and C...
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

Me too! However ,since we can legally and Constitutionally carry a modern weapon to protect ourselves;and we have a moral right of self defense.Pack a pistol. Especially when there are people who want to do all sorts of bad stuff to you.You are the first responder.Not the Police.Pray and carry a gun!

Sold my 9mm pistol years back, maybe I should buy again . One hand with rosary and the other hand with a pistol!

--hide--
Yes! Get6 A SMith and Wesson M&P Shield 9MM- very compact! www.youtube.com

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Yes! Get6 A SMith and Wesson M&P Shield 9MM- very compact! www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

--hide--

That is soooo cool, Bernie! Thanks!

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Yes! Get6 A SMith and Wesson M&P Shield...

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

That is soooo , Bernie! Thanks!

--hide--
wave

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:However ,since we can legally and Constitutionally carry a modern weapon to protect ourselves;and we have...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:However ,since we can legally and Constitutionally carry a modern weapon to protect ourselves;and we have a moral right of self defense.Pack a pistol. Especially when there are people who want to do all sorts of bad stuff to you.
--hide--
Why not give Seal Team 6 a call to see if they're avaliable too. I mean the girl can be really scary.

Jan 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: How I long to see the day when all we need is just the rosary as weapon... <...

How I long to see the day when all we need is just the rosary as weapon...

--hide--
Wouldn't that be amazing?????

Jan 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: How I long to see the day when all we need is ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Rosemarie-744159 said:

How I long to see the day when all we need is just the rosary as weapon...

Wouldn't that be amazing?????

--hide--
"Attacker repelled with rosary. Film at 11."
Posts 21 - 30 of 48