Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/25/2013 new
yep, that is dating rule #1
01/25/2013 new
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: How I long to see the day when all we need is just the rosary as weapon...
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

How I long to see the day when all we need is just the rosary as weapon...

--hide--
A true story about how the Rosary rosary saved the life of a girl whom serial killer, Ted Bundy, was about to murder...

www.spiritdaily.net
01/25/2013 new
In general, wearing a cross will help to let others who you are. Similarly having a cross in your home may elicit a similar response.
01/25/2013 new
Sometimes I also wear Catholic bracelets too: these help ME to remember who I am, and to act accordingly.
01/25/2013 new

I Hope it doesn't happen to me/// What I like with catholicmatch is its more specific on the personality of the users.

01/25/2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: Why not give Seal Team 6 a call to see if they're avaliable too. I mean the girl can be reall...
(Quote) Peter-933860 said:

Why not give Seal Team 6 a call to see if they're avaliable too. I mean the girl can be really scary.

--hide--
shocked duck flamed faint Go USA laughing laughing laughing

01/26/2013 new

I agree. You never can be too safe. Especially with all those knife wielding maniac women running about. boggled

01/26/2013 new
(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: In general, wearing a cross will help to let others who you are. Similarly having a cross in your home may e...
(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: In general, wearing a cross will help to let others who you are. Similarly having a cross in your home may elicit a similar response.
--hide--
I agree with you.
01/26/2013 new
(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: Sometimes I also wear Catholic bracelets too: these help ME to remember who I am, and to act accordingly.
(Quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: Sometimes I also wear Catholic bracelets too: these help ME to remember who I am, and to act accordingly.
--hide--
I agree with this, too. I'm wearing a rosary bracelet right now. biggrin
01/26/2013 new

That is sad to hear of the assault. Please pray for her. With social media and the disintegration of authentic friendships I fall into the trap of shallow conversation full of intimate details. For me, I am tired of going to a new town and getting interrogated with questions like where do I live, where to I shop groceries, do I own gold coins, and the like. I recall questions like that from someone who I just met ends-up not being a companion. I do not ask those questions, which leaves some, including women, moving on from me. rather....Hey, welcome to town. Glad your hear; how was moving into town, how do you like your parish and the like. I leave it to the other to give me the depth of details. Those folks with a sense of awareness of the fullness of living appreciate the story that is unfolding in our friendship. The same with phone numbers...I only ask if it is important, such as we are going camping with a group, I will pick you up, if my car stalls, can I call you? Else I do not want her phone number, which women have told me is a turned-off. Okay. I am lost at that one.

You could have your first date at a gun shooting range.

Posts 31 - 40 of 48