Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Maybe it's just me...

01/24/2013 new

but I often hit 'cancel' instead of 'reply' in my hurry to post a reply to something in the stream -- it seems to be in the place where 'post' is and 'reply' is in the place 'preview post' is usually, if that makes sense.

I lose my posts that way and there is no way to retrieve them :/

Does anyone else make that mistake and think it would be nice if their placement were reversed (cancel where reply/post is, and reply/post where cancel is)??

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: but I often hit 'cancel' instead of 'reply' in my hurry to post a reply to somet...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

but I often hit 'cancel' instead of 'reply' in my hurry to post a reply to something in the stream -- it seems to be in the place where 'post' is and 'reply' is in the place 'preview post' is usually, if that makes sense.

I lose my posts that way and there is no way to retrieve them :/

Does anyone else make that mistake and think it would be nice if their placement were reversed (cancel where reply/post is, and reply/post where cancel is)??

--hide--

This seems like a reasonable suggestion. It might be best to submit it via a Help ticket if you haven't sone so already.

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: This seems like a reasonable suggestion. It might be best to submit it via a Help ticket ...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

This seems like a reasonable suggestion. It might be best to submit it via a Help ticket if you haven't sone so already.

--hide--

ok, but I thought that's what this forum was for??

01/28/2013 new

You will get faster action if you submit a Help Ticket.. You can't be sure Admin is looking at this room every day.. Jerry and I might be the only ones seeing it in a timely manner..

01/28/2013 new

Oh, OK -- how do I do a help ticket? embarassed

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Oh, OK -- how do I do a help ticket?

Oh, OK -- how do I do a help ticket?

--hide--

Click on the question mark in the upper right hand corner by your name..

01/28/2013 new
thanks! done!
01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: ok, but I thought that's what this forum was for??

ok, but I thought that's what this forum was for??

--hide--

The forum is primarily to ask questions or solicit feedback from other members. The CM staff do read posts and respond, but not necessarily on a regular basis. If there is a lot of activity in the forum, it's easier for them to overlook a suggestion than it is in Help, where is submission is tracked and a status is maintained.

It can be helpful to post suggestions here first, since other members may have ideas on how to achieve the same result and the public response may be useful to the admins in gauging how generally useful a given change will be.

Posts 1 - 8 of 8