Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Jan 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Pat-5351 said: I would have become a skating choreographer instead of an attorney.
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

I would have become a skating choreographer instead of an attorney.

--hide--
That would have even fun...I could have seen you at the olympics..
Jan 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Pat-5351 said: I would have become a skating choreographer instead of an attorney.
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

I would have become a skating choreographer instead of an attorney.

--hide--
That would have even fun...I could have seen you at the olympics..
Jan 25th 2013 new
(Quote) John-34848 said: relax moresmell more rosesmemorize more poemsread more classicstell more jokesexperience more...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

relax more
smell more roses
memorize more poems
read more classics
tell more jokes
experience more rainstorms
greet more sunrises
savour more sunsets
exercise more frequently
laugh more heartily
let go of the past
watch more moonrises
learn more about the constellations
pursue family history
listen more closely
love more warmly
give more generously
live more simply
play more childishly
smile more joyfully
and....see God in all of the above

Still time to work on the list!

--hide--
That is beautiful John.
Jan 25th 2013 new

Don't you do that as an attorney anyway, plan how to skate over the thin ice in an argument?

Jan 25th 2013 new

I would have had all 13 kids I wanted to!

I would have listened more closely to God every day, especially in discerning a husband.

I would have spent more time pleasing my God instead of attempting to please a narcissistic unfaithful spouse.

I would have carved out more 'me' time to care for my soul in the presence of God.

I would have not been such a people-pleaser and more of aGod pleaser in my younger days.

Jan 25th 2013 new

I have several but at the top of my list - I would have gone into the Air Force. I had contacted a recruiter right out of high school but got cold feet when we talked.

Jan 25th 2013 new

I was a hospital corpsman in the the US Navy, and I had a bad attitude about taking college courses because I already had a Bachelors Degree. If I had taken some Biology and Chemistry classes I could have applied, and possibly been accepted into medical school to become a Physician's Assistantashamed

Jan 25th 2013 new

Less biking, more booking.

Jan 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said: Less biking, more booking.
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said:

Less biking, more booking.

--hide--

Hi Bernie!

I would do the"do-over," and complete the project. I would get an advanced degree in a field that I can continue to focus on into later age, that makes less money than in accounting, but is enjoyable.

It is official: My masters degree in music is completed! Yes!!!!!

angel cloud cloudnine graduate
Jan 25th 2013 new

I would have told that prideful little voice in my head to put a cork in it way more often than I've done over the years.

Posts 11 - 20 of 83