Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

01/26/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I would've finished my original plan of Art education.. I would've loved that.. I've H...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I would've finished my original plan of Art education.. I would've loved that.. I've HATED nursing for 28 years..

I could be here all day discussing do overs..

--hide--
hug hug hug you are not alone!

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Nope, no "do overs." I have grown through my mistakes....So I will take what God gives ...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Nope, no "do overs." I have grown through my mistakes....So I will take what God gives me, and try to live in the now, and work for a good place in the Hereafter.

--hide--

Actually, there was a guy I dated in college who was a good man and would have made a fine husband, had I known then what I know today. My regret is that he didn't see that I thought he was a good guy. My life would have taken a completely different turn, but I wouldn't have been strong enough for that "different turn" and moving halfway across the country after graduation. I tried to look the man up once, to no avail. I like to think of him as a preview of coming attractions.

01/27/2013 new

As I read through these posts, I can relate to many of them. However, if there was one thing I could do over....it would be to live and understand the art of forgiveness. The forgiveness of others as well as myself. And, to accept the apologies with sincerety that were asked of me. My life would have had a different road. It is an art form that I work on each day. Dove Praying

01/27/2013 new

There is no point in looking back, but I definitely married the wrong person.

01/27/2013 new

I would have loved more and over-analyze less.

01/27/2013 new

I would go to college and finish.
I would have opened my eyes and dated nice men instead of bad boys.
I would have loved to have children.
I would have saved more money.

I would have explored my faith more.
I would pray more.

01/28/2013 new

Sounds like there are soooo many special things we still have time to "do" ! Every decision we made changed our lives in either a greater or lesser degree, but we have to remember not kick ourselves the rest of our lives for making some of them either. It was what it was! Yesterday's lessons and memories have definitely affected my energy going forward.

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: There is no point in looking back, but I definitely married the wrong person.
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

There is no point in looking back, but I definitely married the wrong person.

--hide--

Same here! I would've listened to my gut and my parents and said "no"!

On a totally opposite note, I would have been stronger and gone to do some missionary work like I wanted.

01/29/2013 new

I would've changed so many things....rolling eyes ashamed eyebrow

I guess that is what made me the person I am today and will continue to be in my growth ahead! biggrin rolling eyes Blinded by love

02/06/2013 new

I would have finished college. I would have loved to be a buyer for men or large women's clothing.

Posts 41 - 50 of 83