Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

I invite anyone in Chicago who is over 40 to "save the date" for the next party I am organizing!

This is the fifth event I have done this year, and each one has been a great success with everyone making a lot of new connections!

The next get together which will be on Saturday, March 2nd, 2013 at 7:30 p.m.

I will post more information after February 1st, but the location will be in the Chicago Lakeview neighborhood.

I hope you will be able to attend!

01/25/2013 new

Would go if I was a little closer.

01/25/2013 new

(Quote) Ann-69118 said: Would go if I was a little closer.
(Quote) Ann-69118 said:

Would go if I was a little closer.

--hide--

Check w/ David Cooperfield. I saw him step from NYC to Hawaii in about 5 seconds. STL to CHI might take 1.33 seconds?

01/25/2013 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: I invite anyone in Chicago who is over 40 to "save the date" for the next party I am organi...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

I invite anyone in Chicago who is over 40 to "save the date" for the next party I am organizing!

This is the fifth event I have done this year, and each one has been a great success with everyone making a lot of new connections!

The next get together which will be on Saturday, March 2nd, 2013 at 7:30 p.m.

I will post more information after February 1st, but the location will be in the Chicago Lakeview neighborhood.

I hope you will be able to attend!

--hide--

Hi Patricia, I actually already have tentative plans for that night (I know and it's over a month in advance), but I think if you ask people to save a date, it might be helpful to give a general idea of what the event will consist of (if you know, of course, which I assume you do since you already have a location.) Since you've given away the location, I'm guessing Schuba's perhaps?

01/25/2013 new

Pat

I will put it down and hope I can make it.

Keep the Faith

Chuck

Posts 1 - 5 of 5