Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: I love that quote!I would think it would be pretty easy to add bacon to meatloaf...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

I love that quote!

I would think it would be pretty easy to add bacon to meatloaf....I will have to try that sometime.

Tonight our meal was:
Venison steak w/ onions and gr pepper in a tomato sauce over spaghetti. Yum

--hide--

Make tha with Gluten free spaghetti and you have have a dish that is like Muellers. It makes you feel gool inside. smile

02/03/2013 new

I transformed a traditional meat lasagna into an awesome meat and potatoes version tongue

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Make tha with Gluten free spaghetti and you have have a dish that is like Muellers. ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Make tha with Gluten free spaghetti and you have have a dish that is like Muellers. It makes you feel gool inside.

--hide--

It actually was gluten free spaghetti biggrin

My daughter has had to be gluten free since she was 2 1/2 (she's 11 now) Since it is just her and I, I almost always eat GF as well.

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: (Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Make tha with Gluten free spaghet...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Quote:
Elizabeth-114955 said:

Make tha with Gluten free spaghetti and you have have a dish that is like Muellers. It makes you feel gool inside.

It actually was gluten free spaghetti

My daughter has had to be gluten free since she was 2 1/2 (she's 11 now) Since it is just her and I, I almost always eat GF as well.

--hide--

How does the gluten free spaghetti taste?

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: How does the gluten free spaghetti taste?
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

How does the gluten free spaghetti taste?

--hide--
depends on the brand. But most are made with either corn or rice. The brands that are made with a blend of gluten free flours taste the most like regular spaghetti, in my opinion. However, I don't notice the taste of the pasta so much with the sauce. The brand we had tonight tasted so much like regular spaghetti that I went back and looked at package to make sure I didn't accidentally grab the wrong kind.

02/03/2013 new

Ah yes Ms. Marian, I love when I have time to fix my sweetie a good old fashion Banquet Hungry Man country fried chicken dinner microwaved to perfection, and to all you critics of frozen dinners, just remember it's the thought that counts. biggrin heartbeat

02/03/2013 new

Mothers Little Helper www.youtube.com

"Things are different today"
I hear ev'ry mother say
Cooking fresh food for a husband's just a drag
So she buys an instant cake and she burns her frozen steak
And goes running for the shelter of a mother's little helper
And two help her on her way, get her through her busy day"

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Ah yes Ms. Marian, I love when I have time to fix my sweetie a good old fashion Banquet Hungry M...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Ah yes Ms. Marian, I love when I have time to fix my sweetie a good old fashion Banquet Hungry Man country fried chicken dinner microwaved to perfection, and to all you critics of frozen dinners, just remember it's the thought that counts.

--hide--

Some folks grew up eating that stuff, especially alot of the less fortunate who have had to rely on food pantries to no fault of their own, and they prefer it over good ole homecooking. I guess it is a matter of what you are occustomed to eating.

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: (Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Ah yes Ms. Marian, I love when I have time...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Quote:
Sheila-371804 said:

Ah yes Ms. Marian, I love when I have time to fix my sweetie a good old fashion Banquet Hungry Man country fried chicken dinner microwaved to perfection, and to all you critics of frozen dinners, just remember it's the thought that counts.

Some folks grew up eating that stuff, especially alot of the less fortunate who have had to rely on food pantries to no fault of their own, and they prefer it over good ole homecooking. I guess it is a matter of what you are occustomed to eating.

--hide--

Hey Sheila you just gave me an idea for a thread. biggrin

Posts 61 - 69 of 69