Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 26th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 26th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Jan 26th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Jan 26th 2013 new
Praying
Jan 26th 2013 new
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Jan 26th 2013 new

Praying for a happy ending.

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Victoria-932793 said: Just found out today that a friend at work needs family prayers: her brother-in-law's 12 year old...
(Quote) Victoria-932793 said: Just found out today that a friend at work needs family prayers: her brother-in-law's 12 year old step daughter is missing....she didn't come home from school yesterday.....any prayers would be much appreciated...
--hide--
Prayers that she is found safe very soon. theheart Praying

Jan 26th 2013 new

Praying rosary So very sorry to hear this. Hope she is found soon...safe and well.

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Victoria-932793 said: Just found out today that a friend at work needs family prayers: her brother-in-law's 12 year old...
(Quote) Victoria-932793 said: Just found out today that a friend at work needs family prayers: her brother-in-law's 12 year old step daughter is missing....she didn't come home from school yesterday.....any prayers would be much appreciated...
--hide--

Praying hug rosary theheart

Jan 26th 2013 new

--hide--

I cannot imagine the anguish the parents are experiencing right now. My heart is simply breaking. I will be praying. Praying theheart rosary

Posts 21 - 30 of 46