Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 26th 2013 new

Zoom is banned for not $ending Genie the plane ticket.

Jan 26th 2013 new
Brian is banned because I'm not sure even the plane would get here in time .... We need the transporter from Star Trek. Beam her up, Scotty!
Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Brian is banned because I'm not sure even the plane would get here in time .... We need the transport...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Brian is banned because I'm not sure even the plane would get here in time .... We need the transporter from Star Trek. Beam her up, Scotty!
--hide--

Zoom is banned for talking about sports earlier and thereby chasing Meg away to go to work of all places rolling eyes laughing ... and for asking Scotty to beam somebody up... did anyone ever stop to consider that perhaps Scotty didn't want to beam up the person whom he was being asked to beam up? scratchchin

Jan 26th 2013 new
Michael is banned for doubting that Scotty had enough self esteem and assertiveness to state his wishes regarding 'beaming' or not beaming.
Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Michael is banned for doubting that Scotty had enough self esteem and assertiveness to state his wishes re...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Michael is banned for doubting that Scotty had enough self esteem and assertiveness to state his wishes regarding 'beaming' or not beaming.
--hide--

To beam or not to beam, that is the question scratchchin ... Meg is banned for coming to the aid of someone who has spent much of his rather enterprising life getting lost in space

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: To beam or not to beam, that is the question ... Meg is banned for coming to the aid of ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

To beam or not to beam, that is the question ... Meg is banned for coming to the aid of someone who has spent much of his rather enterprising life getting lost in space

--hide--

Meg is also banned as the Weather Channel just said that Kansas City will be 56 tomorrow... we won't see those kinds of temperatures around here until June, perhaps penguin laughing

Jan 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: To beam or not to beam, that is the question ... Meg is banned for coming to the aid of someone who ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

To beam or not to beam, that is the question ... Meg is banned for coming to the aid of someone who has spent much of his rather enterprising life getting lost in space

--hide--
Michael is banned for confusing the Enterprise with the Jupiter II!
Jan 26th 2013 new

eyepopping zoom and michael are banned their so lost in space ... inviting anyone to join me in fantasy island for a much needed pampering and a leisure relaxation watching the Sunrise .... and evening for a much Cheers! discoball note

Jan 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: zoom and michael are banned their so lost in space ... inviting anyone to join me in fantasy island for a much...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

zoom and michael are banned their so lost in space ... inviting anyone to join me in fantasy island for a much needed pampering and a leisure relaxation watching the .... and evening for a much

--hide--
Banned because .... "De plane! De plane!" youtu.be
Jan 26th 2013 new
Zoom is banned for bringing u such a great memory ....
Posts 51 - 60 of 200