Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 26th 2013 new
Meg is banned from my phone at the hockey game. So is Zoom.
Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Meg is banned from my phone at the hockey game. So is Zoom.
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Meg is banned from my phone at the hockey game. So is Zoom.
--hide--

Michael is banned for using his phone to check this thread, instead of watching the game raspberry

Jan 26th 2013 new
Zoom is banned for suggesting we ever should separate ourselves from our phones or this thread. Zoom is unbanned for banning Michael who banned me, from his phone.
Jan 26th 2013 new

Meg is banned for NOT loving her neighbor.

Jan 26th 2013 new
Zoom is banned for misunderstanding me. laughing
Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Zoom is banned for misunderstanding me.
--hide--

Meg is banned for unbanning Zoom who banned me for banning you boggled ... that's just too hard to follow. Self banned once again embarassed

Jan 26th 2013 new
--hide--
I think it's Brian who misunderstood you. Banned for confusing me and Brian.
Jan 26th 2013 new

eyepopping zoom is banned to even suggested all the commotion in here.... although my suggestion it to line everyone so we can line dancing to note take roll call..... scratchchin

Jan 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: zoom is banned to even suggested all the commotion in here.... although my suggestion it to line everyone so ...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

zoom is banned to even suggested all the commotion in here.... although my suggestion it to line everyone so we can line dancing to take roll call.....

--hide--
Did somebody say ROLL call? Rolling Along
Jan 26th 2013 new

scratchchin zoom is banned for going straight to ROLL CALL Rolling Along and skipping the games.... he gets a big hug

Posts 61 - 70 of 200