Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 27th 2013 new
(Quote) John-913295 said: Meg is banned for showing up late and without the hot chocolate
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Meg is banned for showing up late and without the hot chocolate

--hide--

John is banned for assuming I don't have hot chocolate. I just hadn't offered it yet. Hot chocolate anyone?
Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: John is banned for assuming I don't have hot chocolate. I just hadn't offered it yet. Hot ...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

John is banned for assuming I don't have hot chocolate. I just hadn't offered it yet. Hot chocolate anyone?
--hide--
Meg is banned for being slow to offer beverages. Got any "Adul"t beverages? wink laughing beer Cheers! hug

Jan 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Meg is banned for being slow to offer beverages. Got any "Adul"t beverages?
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Meg is banned for being slow to offer beverages. Got any "Adul"t beverages?

--hide--

Kahula is already in the hot chocolate. Did I fail to mention that??! rolling eyes

Linda is banned for assuming I would not spike the hot chocolate. laughing
Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Kahula is already in the hot chocolate. Did I fail to mention that??! Linda is banned for ...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Kahula is already in the hot chocolate. Did I fail to mention that??!

Linda is banned for assuming I would not spike the hot chocolate.
--hide--
Meg is banned for not having marshmallows in the hot chocolate too

Jan 27th 2013 new
(Quote) John-913295 said: Meg is banned for not having marshmallows in the hot chocolate too
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Meg is banned for not having marshmallows in the hot chocolate too

--hide--

weeping Oh gosh. What a crying night. I will run buy marshmallows. John, You are banned for not reminding me to have those!
Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Oh gosh. What a crying night. I will run buy marshmallows. John, You are banned for not reminding...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Oh gosh. What a crying night. I will run buy marshmallows. John, You are banned for not reminding me to have those!
--hide--
Meg is banned for making me feel bad about upsetting her about the marshmallows, unlike the eggs I had to get yesterday

Jan 27th 2013 new

wink John is banned he just up to par his shopping list to keep his kitchen cabinet and refrigerator in stock for the precious members (won't mention who ~ LADIES) went we drop in for an unexpected visit.... laughing laughing laughing

Jan 27th 2013 new
Good one, Genie! You are banned for lack of one comma in your sentence. John you are banned for remembering about the eggs. We should let by gones be by gones but then....we wouldn't have this thread. laughing
Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: John is banned for assuming I don't have hot chocolate. I just hadn't offered it yet.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

--hide--

Meg is banned for always seeing the glass beer or hot chocolate mug Coffee as half full...

Jan 27th 2013 new
Michael is banned for pointing out my habit, on this thread, of finding reasons to ban people. laughing
Posts 81 - 90 of 200