Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Susie-550311 said: Hooray for the Ravens! And who doesn't love a kicker like Justin Tucker who makes the sign of...
(Quote) Susie-550311 said:

Hooray for the Ravens! And who doesn't love a kicker like Justin Tucker who makes the sign of the cross before every kick. Very cool to watch.

Good job, Baltimore!

--hide--
Yep!

Feb 4th 2013 new

Ravens were going to win...I had a bad feeling.

49ers have a young team with a good Cunningham-like QB in Kapernick who runs an interesting offset pistol.

The Rats run a hybrid 4-3 defense and were able to shut him down. They also have a deep-armed QB in Flacco w/a vet WR corps.

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Lol my mom kept saying, he made a sign of the cross, so he has to make it! Lol
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Lol my mom kept saying, he made a sign of the cross, so he has to make it! Lol
--hide--

Whats that bible verse? If God is for us, who can be against us? Take a lesson, boys. biggrin

Posts 11 - 13 of 13