Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Reading a few CM Blogs..

Jan 27th 2013 new

And I came across these two that might relate well to the older crowd and questions I've seen recently:

www.catholicmatch.com

www.catholicmatch.com

Jan 30th 2013 new

Donna, thanks for pointing these articles out. She says it like it is. I've often thought the same about people that have children part time but say they are willing to relocate scratchchin Still waiting for the opportunity to ask someone about it.

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: Donna, thanks for pointing these articles out. She says it like it is. I've often thought the ...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

Donna, thanks for pointing these articles out. She says it like it is. I've often thought the same about people that have children part time but say they are willing to relocate Still waiting for the opportunity to ask someone about it.

--hide--

I talk to someone who has that in their profile and has a minor child 'at home'..One of these times I'm going to ask..He's very tied to his area too with other things..

Feb 7th 2013 new

"Children part-time" in my case means, college kid who expects to visit on school breaks.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4