Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Well.. Since I have no Sweetie I'll be spending my Valentine weekend with some of the nicest people on earth...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Well.. Since I have no Sweetie I'll be spending my Valentine weekend with some of the nicest people on earth at the Indy CM Chili Cook-off..See the Events forum for details.

--hide--

I am looking forward to meeting everyone at CM Indy Chilli Cook off!
Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I am looking forward to meeting everyone at CM Indy Chilli Cook off!
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I am looking forward to meeting everyone at CM Indy Chilli Cook off!
--hide--
That is great! have yo been to one of their events before? I wish CM would help them with the event. They have really helped alot of people meet! God bless that group fo folks!

Jan 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: That is great! have yo been to one of their events before? I wish CM would help them with the event. They hav...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

That is great! have yo been to one of their events before? I wish CM would help them with the event. They have really helped alot of people meet! God bless that group fo folks!

--hide--

I have only been to one CM event in the past CM Phoenix this fall & it was great! I am looking forward to meeting the Indy group.....
Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Who's going to have a party with friends? Who is going to get brave and ask someone out? Wh...

Who's going to have a party with friends? Who is going to get brave and ask someone out? Who is wringing their hands over what to give as a token of affection? Who has clever gift ideas? Who has clever party ideas? Let's not let Vaentines day be a drugde.... LET'S HAVE SOME VALENTINES DAY FUN!

--hide--
I have a date with my girl Siri... she's my dog! laughing

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I have only been to one CM event in the past CM Phoenix this fall & it was great! I am looki...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I have only been to one CM event in the past CM Phoenix this fall & it was great! I am looking forward to meeting the Indy group.....
--hide--
Where is the thumbs up the smiley faces, the hearts.... clap thumbsup smile heartbeat heartbeat have fun for me and pass around the hugss for ME!

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: I have a date with my girl Siri... she's my dog!
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

I have a date with my girl Siri... she's my dog!

--hide--
People with animals are generally very friendly. Perhaps if you take your pup for a walk you will meet other like minded folks on valentines day

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: People with animals are generally very friendly. Perhaps if you take your pup for a walk you wi...

People with animals are generally very friendly. Perhaps if you take your pup for a walk you will meet other like minded folks on valentines day

--hide--
That is the plan shhh

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: That is the plan
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

That is the plan

--hide--
Do ya hear that folks... if the weather is nice... get your pup out there for a walk and smile at those people... EVERYONE NEEDS A SMILE SO SHARE YOURS! biggrin

Jan 27th 2013 new
And anyone out for a walk with their pup, or without, say hello to everyone you pass and say Happy Valentines Day
Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: And anyone out for a walk with their pup, or without, say hello to everyone you pass and say Happy V...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: And anyone out for a walk with their pup, or without, say hello to everyone you pass and say Happy Valentines Day
--hide--
Hey Elizabeth welcome to the forums wave What you have suggested is a great idea. Just like sating Merry Christmas tell everyone Happy Valentines day!

Posts 11 - 20 of 37