Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/27/2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Well.. Since I have no Sweetie I'll be spending my Valentine weekend with some of the nicest people on earth...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Well.. Since I have no Sweetie I'll be spending my Valentine weekend with some of the nicest people on earth at the Indy CM Chili Cook-off..See the Events forum for details.

--hide--

I am looking forward to meeting everyone at CM Indy Chilli Cook off!
01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I am looking forward to meeting everyone at CM Indy Chilli Cook off!
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I am looking forward to meeting everyone at CM Indy Chilli Cook off!
--hide--
That is great! have yo been to one of their events before? I wish CM would help them with the event. They have really helped alot of people meet! God bless that group fo folks!

01/27/2013 new
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: That is great! have yo been to one of their events before? I wish CM would help them with the event. They hav...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

That is great! have yo been to one of their events before? I wish CM would help them with the event. They have really helped alot of people meet! God bless that group fo folks!

--hide--

I have only been to one CM event in the past CM Phoenix this fall & it was great! I am looking forward to meeting the Indy group.....
01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Who's going to have a party with friends? Who is going to get brave and ask someone out? Wh...

Who's going to have a party with friends? Who is going to get brave and ask someone out? Who is wringing their hands over what to give as a token of affection? Who has clever gift ideas? Who has clever party ideas? Let's not let Vaentines day be a drugde.... LET'S HAVE SOME VALENTINES DAY FUN!

--hide--
I have a date with my girl Siri... she's my dog! laughing

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I have only been to one CM event in the past CM Phoenix this fall & it was great! I am looki...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I have only been to one CM event in the past CM Phoenix this fall & it was great! I am looking forward to meeting the Indy group.....
--hide--
Where is the thumbs up the smiley faces, the hearts.... clap thumbsup smile heartbeat heartbeat have fun for me and pass around the hugss for ME!

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: I have a date with my girl Siri... she's my dog!
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

I have a date with my girl Siri... she's my dog!

--hide--
People with animals are generally very friendly. Perhaps if you take your pup for a walk you will meet other like minded folks on valentines day

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: People with animals are generally very friendly. Perhaps if you take your pup for a walk you wi...

People with animals are generally very friendly. Perhaps if you take your pup for a walk you will meet other like minded folks on valentines day

--hide--
That is the plan shhh

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: That is the plan
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

That is the plan

--hide--
Do ya hear that folks... if the weather is nice... get your pup out there for a walk and smile at those people... EVERYONE NEEDS A SMILE SO SHARE YOURS! biggrin

01/27/2013 new
And anyone out for a walk with their pup, or without, say hello to everyone you pass and say Happy Valentines Day
01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: And anyone out for a walk with their pup, or without, say hello to everyone you pass and say Happy V...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: And anyone out for a walk with their pup, or without, say hello to everyone you pass and say Happy Valentines Day
--hide--
Hey Elizabeth welcome to the forums wave What you have suggested is a great idea. Just like sating Merry Christmas tell everyone Happy Valentines day!

Posts 11 - 20 of 37