Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 28th 2013 new

I've already planned it out with my cousins. We're going to have dinner in Hollywood and finish the night off with karaoke .

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: I have a date with my girl Siri... she's my dog!
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

I have a date with my girl Siri... she's my dog!

--hide--
Sounds great.Enjoy. You get a Gold Star! heart

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Carolina-908134 said: I've already planned it out with my cousins. We're going to have dinner in Hollywood a...
(Quote) Carolina-908134 said:

I've already planned it out with my cousins. We're going to have dinner in Hollywood and finish the night off with karaoke .

--hide--
I love my cousins.. Family are often our first friends aren't they? It sounds like you are being proactive and creating a fun event for yourselves, that is wonderful

Jan 28th 2013 new

I'm overseas, so I'll be alone, and the money I would be spending on a girl is going towards the truck I'm buying as soon as I come home.

Jan 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: It is my birthday so who knows. My friends always do something
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

It is my birthday so who knows. My friends always do something

--hide--

Snipe hunting?
Ever wanted to go SNIPE hunting?

"Ever wanted to go SNIPE hunting?"

party for your hubby? Forgets BDay, but remembers Valentines Day; will he be in stir the pot! Its getting cold!? One of my brothers in law has this problem too!
Jan 28th 2013 new

It's really about loving each other....St . Valentine is loving everyone and has turned into the dating thing. Save your money and just gaze into each others eyes......lovestruck! rose wave flower cloud weeping
happy birthday to all those Valentine babies!Happy Birthday! wave

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Benjamin-913301 said: I'm overseas, so I'll be alone, and the money I would ...
(Quote) Benjamin-913301 said:

I'm overseas, so I'll be alone, and the money I would be spending on a girl is going towards the truck I'm buying as soon as I come home.

--hide--
God Bless you for your service to our country. THANK YOU! United States Flag It will be a wonderful gift to yourself when you get home! I can't help but admire your way of saving for what you want. Good for YOU! By the way, WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

Jan 28th 2013 new

I've got a date with my studies / school work smile! I'll take my books to the College library & have a study date with myself & other students are welcome to join me wink!

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: No one wants to be my valentine this year
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

No one wants to be my valentine this year

--hide--
Hey Brian, you could get one of those imaginary girlfriends like that Notre Dame football player did! Heck, I may look into that myself! laughing

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Hey Brian, you could get one of those imaginary girlfriends like that Notre Dame football player ...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Hey Brian, you could get one of those imaginary girlfriends like that Notre Dame football player did! Heck, I may look into that myself!

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing Oh Peter, that made me laugh.....thank you.

Posts 21 - 30 of 37