Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 30th 2013 new
Thank goodness for spherical chickens too! LOL!

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: I am a nerd by heredity. My dad is a Physics buff and he gave me this groaner: A Higgs-Boson par...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

I am a nerd by heredity. My dad is a Physics buff and he gave me this groaner:

A Higgs-Boson particle walked into a Catholic church one day.

Father looked up and said, "Oh good. We can have mass."

--hide--
Jan 30th 2013 new

I am loving this thread, guys -- the puns, the fascinating science. Here's my addition: Homeostasis is a process in science where things return to their original status after change. The marriage and family therapy field liked this term and adapted it to use it when a family, couple or some other group changes, but somebody isn't comfortable with the change, so the mother in law, or wife, or child or whomever, acts challenging to bring out the past negative behavior.

About the tractor beam: Yeah, Scotty, tractor beam me up a boyfriend!

Jan 30th 2013 new
A neutron walked into a bar and asked, "How much for a drink?" The bartender replied, "For you, no charge."
Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: A neutron walked into a bar and asked, "How much for a drink?" The bartender replied, "For...
(Quote) John-759808 said: A neutron walked into a bar and asked, "How much for a drink?" The bartender replied, "For you, no charge."
--hide--
eyepopping I truly think that is funny. Nerdy me. cool laughing

Jan 30th 2013 new
Does a radioactive cat have 18 half-lives?
Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Does a radioactive cat have 18 half-lives?
(Quote) John-759808 said: Does a radioactive cat have 18 half-lives?
--hide--
OK, I laughed out loud literally on that one. laughing cool

Jan 30th 2013 new
Q: What did one uranium-238 nucleus say to the other?

A: "Gotta split!"
Jan 30th 2013 new

tinyurl.com

Jan 30th 2013 new

Do everybody watch the sitcom w/the 3 male science nerds and the "normal" girl next door? I haven't seen that in awhile, but I like it.

Jan 30th 2013 new
Only us nerds....
Posts 11 - 20 of 51