Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Obviously,

we all are here to find someone or meet people who have a love of the Lord, the Truth, the Church, and the faith. But in an interest of getting to know the others in the forum community better, I wanted to ask the room to share what their side passion is...It could be a major hobby, past time or interest?

I will go first. I have a love of blogging about my travels and adventures and past times. The blog is at http://theadventuresoflud.blogspot.com and talks about travels and places I have been to in recent years.

Well an older passion stems from high school through the college years and that was making movies. Now I have started that process and I have put up a movie called "Stories from the Heartland", a Seven Strangers Production.

I would love to share it with the world. My new post is theadventuresoflud.blogspot.com and has the movie embedded into it. Or you can go to youtube and check it out at youtu.be but I prefer you go to the blog and read the backstory about it, the people involved, etc.

So what is your side passion? What are some of your talents? I would love to hear from you and just so you know I am featured in the story "Car Keys and the Mouse". Take care! Look forward to hearing from you.

Posts 1 - 1 of 1