Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: What to call it? "The Sympto-Thermal Blanket - Keeps your honey warm, so you wo...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

What to call it? "The Sympto-Thermal Blanket - Keeps your honey warm, so you won't have to"

--hide--

I shed a tear on that one. laughing laughing laughing laughing

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Red on one side, green on the other.

Red on one side, green on the other.

--hide--

You could always stitch them together (back to back) - it would be a warmer, cozier blanket that way, and you would never have to search for the "other blanket"...

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) Rosanna-921185 said: You could always stitch them together (back to back) - it would be a warmer, cozie...
(Quote) Rosanna-921185 said:

You could always stitch them together (back to back) - it would be a warmer, cozier blanket that way, and you would never have to search for the "other blanket"...

--hide--

After all, effectiveness drops dramatically if the said "other blanket" is accidentally misplaced...

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: After all, effectiveness drops dramatically if the said "other blanket" is...

After all, effectiveness drops dramatically if the said "other blanket" is accidentally misplaced...

--hide--

laughing I could see that happening. One of the spouses (more than likely the man) "accidentally" misplaces the red blanket. laughing

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: www.landsend.com note the red=stop, gr...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

www.landsend.com

note the red=stop, green=go colors and the NFP initials???????

hahahahaha! I never had these -- but only have 6 children anyhow...

--hide--

Rachel, it's funny, yet very clever. Now you've got me thinking. scratchchin If I get married, I'd seriously consider using such a system. Even beyond NFP. Say one spouse is in the mood but the other isn't, then they know not to go down that road. boggled If both are green, then it's a good night for both. wink laughing I'm really liking this idea. I agree that there has to be some way to market it. It reminds me of a family I heard of who will decorate their table with a tablecloth that's the same color of the Church season. So, say like right now we're in Ordinary time, then they dawn a green tablecloth. Rather clever, yet it keeps the time of year in mind. cool

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Rachel, it's funny, yet very clever. Now you've got me thinking. If I get married, ...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Rachel, it's funny, yet very clever. Now you've got me thinking. If I get married, I'd seriously consider using such a system. Even beyond NFP. Say one spouse is in the mood but the other isn't, then they know not to go down that road. If both are green, then it's a good night for both. I'm really liking this idea. I agree that there has to be some way to market it. It reminds me of a family I heard of who will decorate their table with a tablecloth that's the same color of the Church season. So, say like right now we're in Ordinary time, then they dawn a green tablecloth. Rather clever, yet it keeps the time of year in mind.

--hide--

I agree that we may be sutmbling upon a huge marketing opportunity. If anyone needs someone to put together a business plan I am game. biggrin

01/28/2013 new

I should order that for my daughter They have provided me with 10 grandchildren

Steve wave

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: What to call it? "The Sympto-Thermal Blanket - Keeps your honey warm, so you wo...

What to call it? "The Sympto-Thermal Blanket - Keeps your honey warm, so you won't have to"

--hide--

hug

laughing laughing laughing laughing

01/28/2013 new

( blotting and wiping ) Note to self : Do NOT begin sipping drink until AFTER having finished reading any future posts from Alice....

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Steve-72317 said: I should order that for my daughter They have provided me with 10 grandchildren Steve...
(Quote) Steve-72317 said:

I should order that for my daughter They have provided me with 10 grandchildren

Steve

--hide--

rose for your daughter! i betcha' she loves each one so much and unconditionally! i know because my mom and dad had 14 of us.. and in 17 years. WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good ole Catholic farmers!

Posts 11 - 20 of 35