Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: www.landsend.com note the red=stop, gr...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

www.landsend.com

note the red=stop, green=go colors and the NFP initials???????

hahahahaha! I never had these -- but only have 6 children anyhow...

--hide--

Great idea but am I the only one who reacts to the hideous green color? crazy

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: Great idea but am I the only one who reacts to the hideous green color?
(Quote) Peter-933860 said:

Great idea but am I the only one who reacts to the hideous green color?

--hide--

Peter! That's definitely NOT the hoped for reaction when we put out the blanket saying yes! yes! yes!

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Peter! That's definitely NOT the hoped for reaction when we put out the blanket...

Peter! That's definitely NOT the hoped for reaction when we put out the blanket saying yes! yes! yes!

--hide--
I kid you not, that color is more of a deterrent than anything else wide eyed wink

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: I kid you not, that color is more of a deterrent than anything else

I kid you not, that color is more of a deterrent than anything else

--hide--

OK, all you ladies interested in Peter -- find a prettier green blanket or the pitter-pat of little feet will never be heard in your sexually frustrated home!

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: OK, all you ladies interested in Peter -- find a prettier green blanket or the pit...

OK, all you ladies interested in Peter -- find a prettier green blanket or the pitter-pat of little feet will never be heard in your sexually frustrated home!

--hide--
Not to mention the fleece material. I mean, come on! Ever heard of Egyptian cotton? Sheesh! wink duck

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: Not to mention the fleece material. I mean, come on! Ever heard of Egyptian cotton? Sheesh! <...

Not to mention the fleece material. I mean, come on! Ever heard of Egyptian cotton? Sheesh!

--hide--

and see? he has good taste too!

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: Great idea but am I the only one who reacts to the hideous green color?

Great idea but am I the only one who reacts to the hideous green color?

--hide--

Dearest Peter. I cna assure you that only soemoen as fashionably stringent as you would notice that. wink Most guys would think that any blanket that is not red it a winner. wink

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Dearest Peter. I cna assure you that only soemoen as fashionably stringent as you would ...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Dearest Peter. I cna assure you that only soemoen as fashionably stringent as you would notice that. Most guys would think that any blanket that is not red it a winner.

--hide--
Me fashionably stringent? I'd say it's a matter of good taste wink If my spouse wrapped herself in that green one, it'd be a long cold night because you'd find me by the nearest lake. Gone Fishing!

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: www.landsend.com note the red=stop, gr...

www.landsend.com

note the red=stop, green=go colors and the NFP initials???????

hahahahaha! I never had these -- but only have 6 children anyhow...

--hide--
That is so great Rachel, I think you've landed on a gold mine!!! Great shower gifts biggrin

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: decorate their table with a tablecloth that's the same color of the Church season. So, ...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

decorate their table with a tablecloth that's the same color of the Church season. So, say like right now we're in Ordinary time, then they dawn a green tablecloth. Rather clever, yet it keeps the time of year in mind.

--hide--
Dan, I am going to borrow your idea! I've been thinking of a way to display the season in the house and this is perfect, thanks so much. biggrin biggrin

Posts 21 - 30 of 35