Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 28th 2013 new

If a person has an interview, it makes them even more interesting. There are some great ones out there and I wish more people had them; it you are paying, why not?

Jan 28th 2013 new

Heather,
You just have to look a little harder (full list on the right of the emotes) thumbsup

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: I just want to ask, does having an interview in one's profile matter? How many of the ladie...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

I just want to ask, does having an interview in one's profile matter? How many of the ladies (or maybe the gents too) really answer them? How does that relate to finding one's match? Any thoughts?

--hide--

Kahirup,

Great questions! You always come up with thought provoking posts, so after reading the other posts I had to go into your Profile and read/take your interview out of curiosity, so please ignore the "Viewed" & "Interview Taken" message you will get from someone old enough to be you mother. Actually in the first few questions, my answers were just anything to get me to the next one. Keep them coming. Bow

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: I just want to ask, does having an interview in one's profile matter? How many of the ladie...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

I just want to ask, does having an interview in one's profile matter? How many of the ladies (or maybe the gents too) really answer them? How does that relate to finding one's match? Any thoughts?

--hide--

Well, mine are not the cookie cutter variety of questions and I would like to think they do several things when they are answered. First of all, I hope it gives an impression of my sense of humor. The answers are not important in regards to deal breakers, but they can give me some insight into some personality traits I'm curious about.

As for the interview questions I see in men's profiles... well I won't even look at them if the first one (teaser) is something like, "What is your favorite season?" I would hope people would step out on a limb and ask something they REALLY want to know, even if it's silly.

Cat

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Cat-163322 said: Well, mine are not the cookie cutter variety of questions and I would like to think they do...
(Quote) Cat-163322 said:

Well, mine are not the cookie cutter variety of questions and I would like to think they do several things when they are answered. First of all, I hope it gives an impression of my sense of humor. The answers are not important in regards to deal breakers, but they can give me some insight into some personality traits I'm curious about.

As for the interview questions I see in men's profiles... well I won't even look at them if the first one (teaser) is something like, "What is your favorite season?" I would hope people would step out on a limb and ask something they REALLY want to know, even if it's silly.

Cat

--hide--

I stop taking men's if there is any kind of question about spending habits.. Like "Will you make me sell my sports car to buy you things?" or "How many days a week do you spend at the mall?" Give me a break... Weeding out gold diggers.. rolling eyes

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Cat-163322 said: Well, mine are not the cookie cutter variety of questions and I would like to think they do...
(Quote) Cat-163322 said:

Cat

--hide--

I do want to know your favorite season, along with ones that I changed the choice of answers or developed on my own. . . but I won't say why I want to know. . . :)

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I love the creative, self-made ones with revealing options, especially with ones that leave one able to...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I love the creative, self-made ones with revealing options, especially with ones that leave one able to answer 'none of the above' or other 'open' helpful answer.

Yours was fun, even if I'm probably out of your age preference -- I like the fun of answering them and take them just because you went to the effort of creating them!
--hide--

Same here! clap

I also like to see other's answers to my interview, and then send them a message about an interesting point. I think they are fun and love to see what questions people have.

One point I would like to make is: make your own questions, and please please PLEASE put more than 2 or 3 questions up. If I'm taking the interview in the first place, it means that I care and I'm intersted in you, and if you truncate my possible responses to merely a couple of answers, I kinda feel like the feeling will never be reciprocal and you don't really care about the interview questions at all.

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Lynn-189934 said: I do want to know your favorite season, along with ones that I changed the choice of ...
(Quote) Lynn-189934 said:

I do want to know your favorite season, along with ones that I changed the choice of answers or developed on my own. . . but I won't say why I want to know. . . :)

--hide--

Same here...some of the prefab questions give a good blueprint for things I really do want to know, such as seasons and travel habits.

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: Same here...some of the prefab questions give a good blueprint for things I rea...
(Quote) Naomi-825244 said:

Same here...some of the prefab questions give a good blueprint for things I really do want to know, such as seasons and travel habits.

--hide--

Yes, and whether you like Alan Scott or Hal Jordan as the original Green Lantern, and Jay Garrick or Barry Allen as the Flash are very important to me. . . (actually, not as important as to preferring DC comics if you have a preference. :) )

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I stop taking men's if there is any kind of question about spending habits.. Like...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I stop taking men's if there is any kind of question about spending habits.. Like "Will you make me sell my sports car to buy you things?" or "How many days a week do you spend at the mall?" Give me a break... Weeding out gold diggers..

--hide--
No we can't have any of that, can we? Gold diggers unite and stand up for your rights to dig! wink duck

Posts 11 - 20 of 46