Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I am simply cracking up. Are there really guys that ask that in an interview????? I don&...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I am simply cracking up. Are there really guys that ask that in an interview????? I don't know if I should laugh or be offended by that one. I am guessing that they might have been hanging out with the wrong females in the past and have been hurt

"Will you make me sell my sports car to buy you things?" Simply priceless that a guy would think that would even be a requirement or possible expectation in dating. What is this world coming to???

--hide--

Yes.. I have certainly seen those kind of Interview questions.. One guy used 4 of his interview questions to ask about womens spending habits. That was when we could see all the questions at once. I don't care much for this new system.

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: (Quote) Shara-929649 said: I am simply cracking up. Are there real...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Quote:
Shara-929649 said:

I am simply cracking up. Are there really guys that ask that in an interview????? I don't know if I should laugh or be offended by that one. I am guessing that they might have been hanging out with the wrong females in the past and have been hurt

"Will you make me sell my sports car to buy you things?" Simply priceless that a guy would think that would even be a requirement or possible expectation in dating. What is this world coming to???

Yes.. I have certainly seen those kind of Interview questions.. One guy used 4 of his interview questions to ask about womens spending habits. That was when we could see all the questions at once. I don't care much for this new system.

--hide--

I think the one-question-at-a-time system is intended to be a simulation of a face-to-face conversation... but having said that, I prefer the old viewing system. There I could see at a glance if there were any unanswerable ones. (Or any original ones at all! rolling eyes)

Whoa. We've got a lot of emoticons here. What is this one? John Wilkes Booth? gangster

link

Link? Oh, yeah! highfive

LoL. Sorry... ADD moment. Carry on... tongue (But seriously... why no Italian flag? crazy)

Jan 28th 2013 new

Kahirup, I looked at your questions, and they seem very good. The only suggestion I would have is to include a few more options on some of the questions, as I felt I couldn't find the answer I'd really give on there. But they were great questions.

While my questions are not as original as they could be, I chose them specifically because they tell me a bit about whether the man answering them and I will be compatible. So it serves as just another way to figure out compatibility. Good luck in your search!

Jan 28th 2013 new
Oh, emoticons.....
Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Heather-294940 said: Truly the best interview I've taken yet Since you put the challenge up here, I just had to ...
(Quote) Heather-294940 said:

Truly the best interview I've taken yet Since you put the challenge up here, I just had to go and check it out. Great questions, BTW - they give us gals a great sense of who you are as well as ask about us.

I'd give you a thumgs up, but I guess they don't have an emoticon for that....

--hide--
You can do a "thumbs up". Check the upper right corner of each post -- you'll see two hands, one with a raised thumb, the other--thumb down. Click on the thumbs-up and the number in between the hands will be raised by one.

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I am simply cracking up. Are there really guys that ask that in an interview????? I don&...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

--hide--
Well, Shara -- this is one guy who wouldn't ask such a question.

(Oh, perhaps I should mention why. I don't have a sports car.....) rolling eyes

Jan 29th 2013 new
I haven't created one, i don't like to give a guy multiple choice answers, i like him to use his intelligence to answer my questions. Also i don't like to be limited to multiple choice answers when answering an interview questions. smile
Jan 29th 2013 new

I like the interview questions as well. The non-standard questions can be entertaining.

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Well, Shara -- this is one guy who wouldn't ask such a question. (Oh, perhaps I should m...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Well, Shara -- this is one guy who wouldn't ask such a question.

(Oh, perhaps I should mention why. I don't have a sports car.....)

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing Maybe your question should be " Would you date a guy without a sports car?" laughing laughing laughing laughing

In all seriousness, I am just shaking my head that this would even be a question that people would think of asking or find necessary on a Catholic dating site. The materialistic world is getting out of control.

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: Eloise, thank you! I actually enjoyed your answers. The thought of you answering those question...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

Eloise, thank you! I actually enjoyed your answers. The thought of you answering those question the way you did made me laugh (referring to Questions 3 & 4)!

--hide--

Katirup,

Thanks, I try and throw in my reality (#3) and sense of humor (#4) on occasion. Now I have to change my "Interview Questions" to be thought provoking, so it might be awhile for me to gather inspiration. Before they were just something to get through after writing my Profile and answering all of the time consuming questions. Plus CM kept after me to complete this area. One question I had, but removed was one that I got a "What is this ?" to all the time. This whole thing is is a shot in the dark and exhausting!

Posts 31 - 40 of 46