Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Lynn-189934 said: Yes, and whether you like Alan Scott or Hal Jordan as the original Green Lantern, and...
(Quote) Lynn-189934 said:

Yes, and whether you like Alan Scott or Hal Jordan as the original Green Lantern, and Jay Garrick or Barry Allen as the Flash are very important to me. . . (actually, not as important as to preferring DC comics if you have a preference. :) )

--hide--

Oh heck yes. yoda

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Cat-163322 said: Lynn, make sure your first of questions are unique. You might grab some extra interest that...
(Quote) Cat-163322 said:

Lynn, make sure your first of questions are unique. You might grab some extra interest that way

Cat

--hide--

Thanks, Cat. They are. . . I only use a few of their questions, and even them, have tweaked some of the answers. . .

01/29/2013 new
I have an interview. Creating an interview let's people know your personality.
01/29/2013 new

Their variety of questions gives me insight to their personality. If they just use the standard questions, then it's kind of lame. I rarely do those. Mine is a mixture. When I see guys who have more entertaning questions, it makes me interested in them. But, if the questions are kinda "different," I kind of lose interest. I saw one guy who had a question like, How often do you pray daily? 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour, more than an hour. It's GREAT to ask faith questions, but that seemed like more of something you'd talk about later. I don't know. Maybe some of mine are too personal, but I have an "opt out" answer. lol

01/29/2013 new

I just took your interview. I never did one before, but it was kinda cool!

I actually wrote some questions a few weeks ago, but haven't gotten around to putting them up. But I think I will now.

mischievous

01/29/2013 new

I just took your interview. I never did one before, but it was kinda cool!

I actually wrote some questions a few weeks ago, but haven't gotten around to putting them up. But I think I will now.

mischievous

Posts 41 - 46 of 46