Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: May the road rise up to meet you May the wind be always at your backMay the s...
(Quote) John-746882 said:

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
and rains fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

You pray for me, I'll pray for you, and someday we'll meet merrily in Heaven.

Amen.

Meredith and I feel so blessed and grateful to have found each other through Catholic Match. Tomorrow is the expiration of my subscription, so I wanted to say goodbye in the prayer forum, which to me is a place where I've witnessed great blessings. May Our Lord Jesus and Our Lady, and St. Joseph be always with you. God bless!!!

John

--hide--
Amen. Praying theheart

Thanks John.

So happy for the two of you.Wishing you'll all the best, God's blessings and guidance. You get a Gold Star! wave heart theheart

Jan 28th 2013 new

rosary Praying

Thank you for that beautiful prayer, God bless you both!

Thank you for the times you prayed for and with us, we will keep you in our prayers too

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Amen. Thanks John. So happy for the two of you.Wishing you'll al...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Amen.

Thanks John.

So happy for the two of you.Wishing you'll all the best, God's blessings and guidance.

--hide--

x2 what Sherrill-anne said. thumbsup Praying

Jan 28th 2013 new

clap Praying

Jan 28th 2013 new

John.....Congrats! And.... rosary Praying rosary

And thank you for all of your prayers!

Jan 28th 2013 new

john, you have done well! you have earned happiness. God bless you and yours! always helen!

Jan 28th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Jan 28th 2013 new

Blessings and prayers for both of you!Praying rose theheart

Jan 28th 2013 new

Many blessings to you both! Praying

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Prayers to you and many blessings to you and Meredith as you journey together in your fa...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Prayers to you and many blessings to you and Meredith as you journey together in your faith.

I wish you and Meredith a Holy and Blessed journey together ... spreading the Love of Christ to all you meet.

Peace and prayers.. May our Holy Mother bless and protect you and Jesus hold you in the palm of His hands.

Kathleen

ps.. we will be looking for a success story on the two of you

--hide--

I can't leave without saying a few thank yous to all of you. Kathleen I showed this to Meredith and she and I loved the ps. We are hoping to accomodate that!

Posts 11 - 20 of 53