Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Adriana-822199 said: Thank you for that beautiful prayer, God bless you both! Thank you for ...
(Quote) Adriana-822199 said:

Thank you for that beautiful prayer, God bless you both!

Thank you for the times you prayed for and with us, we will keep you in our prayers too

--hide--

Adriana, Your prayers are very much appreciated! Hail Mary for all your intentions and hopes!

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: x2 what Sherrill-anne said.
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

x2 what Sherrill-anne said.

--hide--

Dave, Thanks man! God bless you buddy! rosary

Jan 28th 2013 new

Thank you Cathy!

Praying rosary

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: John.....Congrats! And.... And thank you for all of your prayers!
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

John.....Congrats! And....

And thank you for all of your prayers!

--hide--

Jerry, Thanks Jerry! You are the man! I'll miss reading all your stories and the great sense of humor. God bless!!

John

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: john, you have done well! you have earned happiness. God bless you and yours! always helen! <...
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

john, you have done well! you have earned happiness. God bless you and yours! always helen!

--hide--

Helen, This touched me. It's been a long road. Thank you, and God bless you. May you be blessed abundantly in your life!

John

Jan 28th 2013 new

Rosemarie,

Thank you! Praying for you too!

John

Jan 28th 2013 new

PrayingGod bless both of you.Your thoughts and prayers have touched all of our lives.Words cannot express my thanks to you.

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Blessings and prayers for both of you!
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Blessings and prayers for both of you!

--hide--

Thank you Patricia, and God bless you! I hope you find more on Our Lady of America! I was excited to see the discussion in your thread. Thank you for your spirit!

John

Jan 28th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying theheart rosary

Bye, John! All the best! wave

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Angela-374523 said: Many blessings to you both!
(Quote) Angela-374523 said:

Many blessings to you both!

--hide--

Thank you Angela! We appreciate the prayers. Praying rosary theheart for your intentions. May 2013 be a great year!
God bless!!

John

Posts 31 - 40 of 53