Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: I didn't either. I thought I was in the BRB line! Men & womens bathrooms should be near ea...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

I didn't either. I thought I was in the BRB line! Men & womens bathrooms should be near each other, right? Gee Jerry allow some room for optimism
--hide--

Where I work, they are on opposite sides of the center core. Which means if you are near me in that BRB line there will be no women at all!

Jan 28th 2013 new

Haha I'm sorry but I laughed when I heard bathroom break, completely valid, but I've never heard it. And PTHB...post transfusion hepatitus B?

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-932938 said: And PTHB...post transfusion hepatitus B?
(Quote) Brian-932938 said:

And PTHB...post transfusion hepatitus B?

--hide--

Audible raspberry (often expressed in type as PLLLLLTTTTTT....)

Jan 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Brian-932938 said: And PTHB...post transfusion hepatitus B? <...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Brian-932938 said:

And PTHB...post transfusion hepatitus B?

Audible raspberry (often expressed in type as PLLLLLTTTTTT....)

--hide--
PTHB was in the balloon for a Calvin & Hobbes cartoon. I used it yeaes afo before U knew raspberry was available. The :::::: was added later for Zoom's benefit since he always wanted to give out towels.
Feb 1st 2013 new

Huh? Next think you'll be telling me WTF doesn't mean "Where's The Fudge"!!

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: Huh? Next think you'll be telling me WTF doesn't mean "Where's The Fudge"!!...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

--hide--

TFW? MIHST? PP?

( there's fudge?? where?? may I have some too??? pretty please?)

Feb 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: Huh? Next think you'll be telling me WTF doesn't mean "Where's The Fudge"!!
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

--hide--

By the traces of brown "lipstick" my guess is all the fudge has been put into an inter dimentional window to never be seen again!" laughing How ya doing? hug
Feb 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: TFW? MIHST? PP? ( there's fudge?? where?? may I have some to...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

TFW? MIHST? PP?

( there's fudge?? where?? may I have some too??? pretty please?)

--hide--

Sorry Rachel,

Did you miss the news flash? No fudge has ever been knwn to leve New Xeland. Scientists are preparing to study the matter. It's being called the "Blsckhole of Fudge." They hope they will better understand black holes by the time their research is completed.
Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Sorry Rachel, Did you miss the news flash? No fudge has ever been knwn to leve New Xeland....
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Sorry Rachel,

Did you miss the news flash? No fudge has ever been knwn to leve New Xeland. Scientists are preparing to study the matter. It's being called the "Blsckhole of Fudge." They hope they will better understand black holes by the time their research is completed.
--hide--

Aw, fudge! sad

Feb 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Aw, fudge!
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Aw, fudge!

--hide--

Will this distract you?

Posts 11 - 20 of 21