Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Ezrah-891754 said: I've got a question for you all, when is the right time to do what has been listed?
(Quote) Ezrah-891754 said:

I've got a question for you all, when is the right time to do what has been listed?

--hide--

when it pops to mind. One of the first things my husband gave me was a silly little clip on unicorn because I collected unicorns and he saw it at the check out at a truck stop when he was out of town for work the week after we met. He was actually a little embarrasssed giving it to me because it was so cheap it was that hard plastic with like felt fuzz glued to it rather than soft like a teddy bear. But, it was to this day one of the most precious gifts he ever gave me :-).

Of that list -- surprise texts or phone calls, a shirt or hoodie that smells like them, and I can't remember now if that was one of them or not but a note or a card just because so very very cool :-). We never bothered each other at work except for emergencies generally, but every once in awhile I would get a call during the day from him and he'd say, "I was just thinking about you and wanted to hear your voice." -- always made my day.

01/29/2013 new
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: 16)I want my boyfriend/husband to be able to read my mind, and feel like I do.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

16)I want my boyfriend/husband to be able to read my mind, and feel like I do.

--hide--

rolling eyes Lyricks in a song, "feel like I do" Just don't remember the name right now.

embarassed That was the name! Start singing! www.youtube.com
01/29/2013 new
01/30/2013 new

Ask how my day was... what's on my mind

01/30/2013 new

(Quote) Adriana-822199 said: I'm used to "No Teddy Bears" because of my profession soo, ...
(Quote) Adriana-822199 said:

I'm used to "No Teddy Bears" because of my profession soo, I don't miss them, but I would take a real hug ...

--hide--

Taxidermist????

You've got us curious now!

01/30/2013 new

(Quote) Allene-917448 said: Taxidermist???? You've got us curious now!
(Quote) Allene-917448 said:

Taxidermist????

--hide--

Prison warden????? scratchchin

01/30/2013 new

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I'm an allergist so Teddy Bears and stuffed toys are a large storage of dust mites, dust, molds... so I'm used to telling people "No Teddy Bears"... every single day for the past three years sorry

01/30/2013 new

(Quote) Allene-917448 said: Taxidermist???? You've got us curious now!
(Quote) Allene-917448 said:

Taxidermist????

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

You made me laugh a lot this morning, thank you!! No taxidermist, but I should try that profession scratchchin

01/30/2013 new

(Quote) Chris-280015 said: I know I am going to regret saying it, but I don't read mind. Never have, never will. This t...
(Quote) Chris-280015 said:

I know I am going to regret saying it, but I don't read mind. Never have, never will. This type of idea, while a nice wish, will just cause troble later. If my girlfriend does not give me an idea what is on her mind, or what is bothering her, how am I ever going to know what to say or do (or not say or do, as the case might be). open communication is important.
--hide--
I am totally with you on this one. While I am intuitive, I prefer not to read minds. However, I think men and women are wired differently. I personally like to be told upfront as I prefer to shy away from making assumptions as it always gets me in trouble. Similarly, not being able to read a lady's mind usually gets me in as much trouble too.

01/30/2013 new

I like it very much!

Posts 41 - 50 of 63