Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Ezrah-891754 said: I've got a question for you all, when is the right time to do what has been listed?
(Quote) Ezrah-891754 said:

I've got a question for you all, when is the right time to do what has been listed?

--hide--

when it pops to mind. One of the first things my husband gave me was a silly little clip on unicorn because I collected unicorns and he saw it at the check out at a truck stop when he was out of town for work the week after we met. He was actually a little embarrasssed giving it to me because it was so cheap it was that hard plastic with like felt fuzz glued to it rather than soft like a teddy bear. But, it was to this day one of the most precious gifts he ever gave me :-).

Of that list -- surprise texts or phone calls, a shirt or hoodie that smells like them, and I can't remember now if that was one of them or not but a note or a card just because so very very cool :-). We never bothered each other at work except for emergencies generally, but every once in awhile I would get a call during the day from him and he'd say, "I was just thinking about you and wanted to hear your voice." -- always made my day.

Jan 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: 16)I want my boyfriend/husband to be able to read my mind, and feel like I do.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

16)I want my boyfriend/husband to be able to read my mind, and feel like I do.

--hide--

rolling eyes Lyricks in a song, "feel like I do" Just don't remember the name right now.

embarassed That was the name! Start singing! www.youtube.com
Jan 29th 2013 new
Jan 30th 2013 new

Ask how my day was... what's on my mind

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Adriana-822199 said: I'm used to "No Teddy Bears" because of my profession soo, ...
(Quote) Adriana-822199 said:

I'm used to "No Teddy Bears" because of my profession soo, I don't miss them, but I would take a real hug ...

--hide--

Taxidermist????

You've got us curious now!

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Allene-917448 said: Taxidermist???? You've got us curious now!
(Quote) Allene-917448 said:

Taxidermist????

--hide--

Prison warden????? scratchchin

Jan 30th 2013 new

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I'm an allergist so Teddy Bears and stuffed toys are a large storage of dust mites, dust, molds... so I'm used to telling people "No Teddy Bears"... every single day for the past three years sorry

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Allene-917448 said: Taxidermist???? You've got us curious now!
(Quote) Allene-917448 said:

Taxidermist????

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

You made me laugh a lot this morning, thank you!! No taxidermist, but I should try that profession scratchchin

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Chris-280015 said: I know I am going to regret saying it, but I don't read mind. Never have, never will. This t...
(Quote) Chris-280015 said:

I know I am going to regret saying it, but I don't read mind. Never have, never will. This type of idea, while a nice wish, will just cause troble later. If my girlfriend does not give me an idea what is on her mind, or what is bothering her, how am I ever going to know what to say or do (or not say or do, as the case might be). open communication is important.
--hide--
I am totally with you on this one. While I am intuitive, I prefer not to read minds. However, I think men and women are wired differently. I personally like to be told upfront as I prefer to shy away from making assumptions as it always gets me in trouble. Similarly, not being able to read a lady's mind usually gets me in as much trouble too.

Jan 30th 2013 new

I like it very much!

Posts 41 - 50 of 63