Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Trying this here where monthly posters are 197 compared to 5 in Wedding Room. Should Donna or Jerry transfer to Wedding ....

I can't paste the lyrics from my tablet, so maybe someone else will for us?

The country group The Band Perry's new song is "Better Dig Two". I first heard it on the way to Mass eight days ago. The lyrics seem like a good guide of attitudes on how people might approach seeking a spouse. You can play the song from a Google search.

The song includes something like a girl whose only crutch was loving a man just a little too much - sounds good to me. Perhaps a man should possess the same attitude?

So, besides maybe winning some new people to the good country songs w/ moral lyrics...please add your thoughts to this song's message...or this thread will quickly find its way to Page 2. Thank you CMers seeking a spouse.

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Trying this here where monthly posters are 197 compared to 5 in Wedding Room. Should Donna or Jerry ...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Trying this here where monthly posters are 197 compared to 5 in Wedding Room. Should Donna or Jerry transfer to Wedding ....

I can't paste the lyrics from my tablet, so maybe someone else will for us?

The country group The Band Perry's new song is "Better Dig Two". I first heard it on the way to Mass eight days ago. The lyrics seem like a good guide of attitudes on how people might approach seeking a spouse. You can play the song from a Google search.

The song includes something like a girl whose only crutch was loving a man just a little too much - sounds good to me. Perhaps a man should possess the same attitude?

So, besides maybe winning some new people to the good country songs w/ moral lyrics...please add your thoughts to this song's message...or this thread will quickly find its way to Page 2. Thank you CMers seeking a spouse.

--hide--
Here you go, Bob. Song posted for you as requested...

youtu.be

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Here you go, Bob. Song posted for you as requested... youtu.be.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Here you go, Bob. Song posted for you as requested...

youtu.be

--hide--

Thank you Linda. There's another result where the lyrics can be pasted ... please. Then I'll like to have people comment on parts of the lyrics.

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Thank you Linda. There's another result where the lyrics can be pasted ... please. Then...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Thank you Linda. There's another result where the lyrics can be pasted ... please. Then I'll like to have people comment on parts of the lyrics.

--hide--
Sheesh...You're a needy one, Bob. But being the nice gal that I am, here you go... wink laughing

youtu.be

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Sheesh...You're a needy one, Bob. But being the nice gal that I am, here you go...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Sheesh...You're a needy one, Bob. But being the nice gal that I am, here you go...

youtu.be

--hide--

Thank you - that link won't play on mobile. See if you can copy & paste all the text lyrcs from the search result for directlyrics.com

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Thank you - that link won't play on mobile. See if you can copy & paste all the tex...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Thank you - that link won't play on mobile. See if you can copy & paste all the text lyrcs from the search result for directlyrics.com

--hide--

There might be a copywrite issue in posting the lyrics.. The lyrics in the song aren't hard to understand..

Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: There might be a copywrite issue in posting the lyrics.. The lyrics in the song aren't hard to...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

There might be a copywrite issue in posting the lyrics.. The lyrics in the song aren't hard to understand..

--hide--

Interesting point and I don't know the legal answer. If so, people can listen to/ read the lyrics and then offer opinions of the song's message. I'd say The Band Perry would welcome discussion of their new song.

Posts 1 - 7 of 7