Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Trying this here where monthly posters are 197 compared to 5 in Wedding Room. Should Donna or Jerry transfer to Wedding ....

I can't paste the lyrics from my tablet, so maybe someone else will for us?

The country group The Band Perry's new song is "Better Dig Two". I first heard it on the way to Mass eight days ago. The lyrics seem like a good guide of attitudes on how people might approach seeking a spouse. You can play the song from a Google search.

The song includes something like a girl whose only crutch was loving a man just a little too much - sounds good to me. Perhaps a man should possess the same attitude?

So, besides maybe winning some new people to the good country songs w/ moral lyrics...please add your thoughts to this song's message...or this thread will quickly find its way to Page 2. Thank you CMers seeking a spouse.

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Trying this here where monthly posters are 197 compared to 5 in Wedding Room. Should Donna or Jerry ...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Trying this here where monthly posters are 197 compared to 5 in Wedding Room. Should Donna or Jerry transfer to Wedding ....

I can't paste the lyrics from my tablet, so maybe someone else will for us?

The country group The Band Perry's new song is "Better Dig Two". I first heard it on the way to Mass eight days ago. The lyrics seem like a good guide of attitudes on how people might approach seeking a spouse. You can play the song from a Google search.

The song includes something like a girl whose only crutch was loving a man just a little too much - sounds good to me. Perhaps a man should possess the same attitude?

So, besides maybe winning some new people to the good country songs w/ moral lyrics...please add your thoughts to this song's message...or this thread will quickly find its way to Page 2. Thank you CMers seeking a spouse.

--hide--
Here you go, Bob. Song posted for you as requested...

youtu.be

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Here you go, Bob. Song posted for you as requested... youtu.be.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Here you go, Bob. Song posted for you as requested...

youtu.be

--hide--

Thank you Linda. There's another result where the lyrics can be pasted ... please. Then I'll like to have people comment on parts of the lyrics.

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Thank you Linda. There's another result where the lyrics can be pasted ... please. Then...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Thank you Linda. There's another result where the lyrics can be pasted ... please. Then I'll like to have people comment on parts of the lyrics.

--hide--
Sheesh...You're a needy one, Bob. But being the nice gal that I am, here you go... wink laughing

youtu.be

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Sheesh...You're a needy one, Bob. But being the nice gal that I am, here you go...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Sheesh...You're a needy one, Bob. But being the nice gal that I am, here you go...

youtu.be

--hide--

Thank you - that link won't play on mobile. See if you can copy & paste all the text lyrcs from the search result for directlyrics.com

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Thank you - that link won't play on mobile. See if you can copy & paste all the tex...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Thank you - that link won't play on mobile. See if you can copy & paste all the text lyrcs from the search result for directlyrics.com

--hide--

There might be a copywrite issue in posting the lyrics.. The lyrics in the song aren't hard to understand..

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: There might be a copywrite issue in posting the lyrics.. The lyrics in the song aren't hard to...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

There might be a copywrite issue in posting the lyrics.. The lyrics in the song aren't hard to understand..

--hide--

Interesting point and I don't know the legal answer. If so, people can listen to/ read the lyrics and then offer opinions of the song's message. I'd say The Band Perry would welcome discussion of their new song.

Posts 1 - 7 of 7