Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

04/03/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: al capone would you rather be freddy krueger or edward scissorhands? ...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

al capone

would you rather be freddy krueger or edward scissorhands?

--hide--

edward scissorhands

would you rather Crawfish étouffée or gumbo Seafood Gumbo?

04/03/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-958229 said: would you rather Crawfish étouffée or gumbo Seafood Gumbo?
(Quote) Steven-958229 said:

would you rather Crawfish étouffée or gumbo Seafood Gumbo?

--hide--

definitely can not give up the gumbo seafood gumbo i am on 7th heaven

would you rather play tag or hide & seek

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: definitely can not give up the gumbo seafood gumbo i am on 7th heaven wou...

definitely can not give up the gumbo seafood gumbo i am on 7th heaven

would you rather play tag or hide & seek

--hide--

hide & seek, it's more fun.

Would you rather run on the street of Spain with lots of people and be chased by a bull
or go inside the arena, play with the irate bull and be a matador?

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Would you rather run on the street of Spain with lots of people and be chased by a bull or go i...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Would you rather run on the street of Spain with lots of people and be chased by a bull
or go inside the arena, play with the irate bull and be a matador?

--hide--

rather go inside the arena, play with the irate bull and be a matador in front of a crowd and feel the exhilaration of accomplishment!!!

Would you rather do tomato or grape stomping in barrell?

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: rather go inside the arena, play with the irate bull and be a matador in front of a crowd and fee...

rather go inside the arena, play with the irate bull and be a matador in front of a crowd and feel the exhilaration of accomplishment!!!

Would you rather do tomato or grape stomping in barrell?

--hide--

grape

Would you rather be a fish in the ocean or in a fishtank?

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: grape Would you rather be a fish in the ocean or in a fishtank?
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

grape

--hide--

fishtank you have some to take care of me.

Would you rather live in moutons or by the sea?

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: grape Would you rather be a fish in the ocean or in a fishtank?
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

grape

--hide--

fishtank I have some to take care of me.

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-958229 said: Would you rather live in moutons or by the sea?
(Quote) Steven-958229 said:

--hide--

by the sea so I can see either sunrise/sunset, then again maybe my footprint in the sand watching slowly fade away..

Would you rather live in antarctica or amazon?

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: by the sea so I can see either sunrise/sunset, then again maybe my footprint in the ...

by the sea so I can see either sunrise/sunset, then again maybe my footprint in the sand watching slowly fade away..

Would you rather live in antarctica or amazon?

--hide--

Amazon...has a lustrous green forest, beautiful parrots and other animals, monarch butterflies, fresh fruits and vegetables, friendly natives, and can watch monkeys as they go bananas laughing biggrin

Would you rather be Tarzan or Batman?

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Amazon...has a lustrous green forest, beautiful parrots and other animals, monarch butterflies,...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Amazon...has a lustrous green forest, beautiful parrots and other animals, monarch butterflies, fresh fruits and vegetables, friendly natives, and can watch monkeys as they go bananas

Would you rather be Tarzan or Batman?

--hide--

Batman he has cooler House

Would you rather apples or oranges

Posts 161 - 170 of 200